What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the roosters have a roket up em next season ??

2 True Blues

Coach
Hearing rumors that Cronulla are dumpin the Jets and we are now gonna be the feeder side for the roosters in 2006.

Can anyone verify this ????

2 True Blues

Coach
What do you guys think about the deal ????? I for won am happy to be associated with your club, it being a fellow foundation club and from inner Sydney.

How long is the deal for ???

Fibroman

First Grade
The inner city sucks. Get out to the west where all the real people live. Too many wierdos in the city running around with things hanging out of their heads drinking $6 cups of coffee and wearing clothes inside out to show off friggen clothes labels.

Fibroman

First Grade
Take a boxed selection ............... all 45 of 'em. you can't miss.

Anything else? If my memory serves me correctly, this weeks numbers are: 3, 7, 23, 29, 43, 44, with the supps.....30 and 31.

supermario

Juniors
The jets will be the roosters PL side, they will play before roosters away games and the roosters jersey flegg team will play before roosters home games.

the deal is for 5 yrs from 2006.

i like the jets alot and will be happy to head out to henson park !

I already do head out to Henson Park I must confess to supporting the Jets in the Premier League over the Roosters so next year will be a huge bonus for me. Hopefully the arrangement lasts for good.

Also 2TB is it just me or does The Henson ground announcer sound exactly like Mark Taylor.

roosters4life

Juniors
Is there a chance the jets and roostesr will merge in first grade during that 5 year period.............i hope not.............and also what strip do they wear in premier league the jets or the roosters or do they make a new one

ozzie

Bench
This brings back a lot of memories - sitting in the car sipping on a beer and watching the footy. Henson Park - the home of Mike Eden and the old grandstand...I intend to get there next year even from Yass...welcome Jets - I hope this really works out

2 True Blues

Coach
Roosters were far to strong for us last Saturday night. this was our second worst perforamce all season, by far !!! Roosters were awesome in defence.

Hope all you rooster fans dont read too much into this one, as the Jets do play a lot better and had a lot of players out for this match !!!

You guys were shart hot on the night but !!!

Latest posts