What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will The Tigers Make the 8

Do you think that the Tigers will make the *

• Yes

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 46 58.2%
  • Dont Know

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
I think if we really hit our straps we are a big chance of making the top half of the bottom half of the bottom half of the bottom half of the competition

Diesel

Referee
They’ve backed themselves into a corner and can’t sack Sheens or his assistants. Thry could very well be 0-7 at the bye

I think that's harsh. Your fans are loyal and hopelessly misguided (in that they believe that some day their team will finally get it together).
It's your board and so-called 'leaders' who would rather have a terrible side full of ''club legends'' than a good team. Pathetic losing starts at the top.
88DC301E-C185-4462-B38C-356A1B33C761.jpeg

aqua_duck

Coach
After watching a replay of last nights game I want to thank the tigers from saving us from ourselves and playing hardball in not letting Brooks leave. As bad as things are as a knights fan the thought that it was only through dumb luck we didn’t end up with a halves pairing of Milford and Brooks

gerg

Juniors
They've shuffled the deck chairs for a decade. How long have the same lunatics been in charge? Its staggering that Pascoe is still there? Dobbed in his own club, has been behind some awful recruitment decisions. Why does he still have a job? They running a charity over there?

Someone2

Juniors
It’s going be a long next 5 years

they won’t make the finals while Sheen,Benji and Farah are involved with the club

innsaneink

Referee
Sheens is just tweaking a few things ...he should get it right by about round 11 and then well see this flamboyant, high ball movement attack hes been tirelessly working on

Just gotta build it all around 7/ L. Brooks...its not easy

Latest posts