What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will they ever stop whinging?

Joker's Wild

Coach
sorry professor, it's 12:30 and I can't be f**ked making sure my literature is at such a standard for a keyboard warrior such as yourself

name those who played for NSW

Ken Nagas
Peter Sterling
Steve Rogers

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
geez, the quality of rugby league journalism in Oz certainly doesn't match the quality of the game as played. I'd thought Kiwis were world champion whingers when it comes to this sort of thing, but NSW definitely takes the prize. I can now fully appreciate why GI would not want to play for such a backward, redneck state.

Irony

Hutty1986

Immortal
I would like to know where the humour comes from?

you're a sleep deprived mentally unstable c**k gobbler

I don't know what your story is but it's evident you're not all there

you spent last night correcting others grammar up until about 2.30am and then today you've just been a pest again up until now, you're obviously unemployed and on sort of disability benefit

you'll probably reply within the next 5 minutes as you don't have a life and hang off of every reply just looking to cause trouble as it feeds your ego, there's no question you get a buzz out of it so I don't know why I keep wasting my time interacting with such a dimwitted cum-quad such as yourself

you wanted a diagnosis, you just got one

now go end yourself you sad sack of shit

Fair summary blaza, A+

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause & reflect." - Mark Twain

I have Mark Twain on my side, Jase. Who're your supporters? AlwaysGreen & Walter? :lol:

Twain probably just rolled in his grave.

mberg

Juniors
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/st...treak-is-a-fraud/story-fndujljl-1226652148241

Honestly, the real question here should be this:

Why did Inglis make the decision to represent QLD if he was born and raised in NSW?

I haven't seen any QLDers ever choose to align them-self with NSW and I haven't seen any QLD players worthy of selection make them-self unavailable for selection unlike Jamie Lyon who did just that for NSW

The writer of this article isn't just clutching at straws, he's f**king got them on back order :lol::lol:

what a crock of shit
it's a tongue in cheek article,did you not read it?:shock:

Amadaca

Juniors
I would like to know where the humour comes from?

you're a sleep deprived mentally unstable c**k gobbler

I don't know what your story is but it's evident you're not all there

you spent last night correcting others grammar up until about 2.30am and then today you've just been a pest again up until now, you're obviously unemployed and on sort of disability benefit

you'll probably reply within the next 5 minutes as you don't have a life and hang off of every reply just looking to cause trouble as it feeds your ego, there's no question you get a buzz out of it so I don't know why I keep wasting my time interacting with such a dimwitted cum-quad such as yourself

you wanted a diagnosis, you just got one

now go end yourself you sad sack of shit

Not all there? What is that supposed to mean? I'm fine (sleep & one or two other things aside).

ggmu

Juniors
Haha that read was good for a laugh. Just goes to show all NSW fans are all bitter whinging merkins.

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k me dead, if you can't have a sook (even a tongue-in-cheek one) after 7 series defeats, when the f**k can you have one?

blaza88z

Coach
no sooking allowed, I run a strict operation

business will resume tonight

thank you for reading

isaiah

Bench
Hope it goes better then Wazn :lol:

I am looking forward to tomorrow nights game, I just found the article ordinary when the author was basically saying without GI QLD wouldn't of won the last 7 series, in fact he went to the extent of saying that NSW would of won more then QLD have of the last 7 series :crazy:
i love all this 'inglis is from nsw' crap that gets dragged up EVERY year. as i've said many times, i've heard the story that he played for a club side while at hunter sports high or whatever when he was 16, but i saw him play at age 17 while enrolled at wavell as part of the melbourne junior system for a south east u17 side at a district carnival at runaway bay on the gold coast. qld just fought harder to get his eligibility for us while nsw couldn't give a rats and sat on their hands. too bad.

Amadaca

Juniors
i love all this 'inglis is from nsw' crap that gets dragged up EVERY year. as i've said many times, i've heard the story that he played for a club side while at hunter sports high or whatever when he was 16, but i saw him play at age 17 while enrolled at wavell as part of the melbourne junior system for a south east u17 side at a district carnival at runaway bay on the gold coast. qld just fought harder to get his eligibility for us while nsw couldn't give a rats and sat on their hands. too bad.

It isn't club football, you're not supposed to recruit players, you genius. Christ.

typicalfan

Coach
Queensland love whinging. 7 series in a row and they still have a b#&$%.
Hope the next Qld coach is Griffin. That would be hilarious.

Loudstrat

Coach
Ryan Hoffman played junior origin for QLD.

:LOL: @ Queenslanders "recruiting" for Origin. BTW I'll never forget the torrent of butthurt over Ken Nagas. Epic!