What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this forum end up a penis measuring contest between me and Timmah?

Well, will it?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well I'm 20 inches so I automatically win :)

Dani

Immortal
Bigger, i have to wrap it around my leg so it doesn't drag along the ground.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Reminds me of the AliG movie :crazy:

Tom Shines

First Grade
Because it's all about you and how damn clever you are at using a computer. :p
I admit though, it's a great idea.

Timmah

Staff member
I can see where you're coming - it's still in it's formative stages obviously.

In regards to being all about me - not at all, I think with more exposure we'll see more people come out of the woodwork (I hope) and offer to make banners etc. I'd bet there's hundred's of members on LU with talent in this dept, I just hope they spot this section :)

But yeah, I see what you mean about myself currently having lots of posts as I try to get it up and running. Let's hope it pays off!

El Coconuto

Bench
Honestly, I would never have come to this joint had I not accidentally clicked on it. Without a description on the main page, I thought the Wet Canvas was just a joint for people to tell sorry stories. Sort of like a dramatised fight room. Serendipity for me...

Timmah

Staff member
It doesn't get a description 'cuz it's a sub-forum I think :oops:

[furrycat]

Coach
It only has a description when you're in the FFB and can see the sub forum, hence why there is a banner under the FFB link on the main page to attract attention.

Having a full description on the main-page will be too cluttered, but its clearly visible when you visit the FFB.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
forum or sub forum, it can still have a description, but the banner takes place of the description and should say it all

lame name

Timmah

Staff member
Dilmah came up with it :fist:

And Twizzle's a lame name :fist:

[furrycat]

Coach
Twizzle said:
forum or sub forum, it can still have a description, but the banner takes place of the description and should say it all

lame name

It does have a description yes but you can't have sub forums showing descriptions on http://forums.leagueunlimited.com (unless you include it in the parent forum's description). Or else 50 subforums with 50 descriptions will fill up the page. Can only view the sub forums description in the parent, not on the main forum