What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we score a try

blacksafake

First Grade
Well we play one of the best defensive sides this week & with our poor pop gun attack especially without doogs it looks like it is going to be one long miserable night.These games have lately been enthralling however I can only see one outcome & it won't be pretty jeez I hope I'm wrong. It may be the straw that breaks the camels back as far as price is concerned should it turn out ugly.:eek:

TheRev

First Grade
Possibly a change or 2, wouldnt be surprised to see Harry get a start thru desperation (unfortunately he didnt get his hit-out for the cutters).

If Dugen is gone thats a problem, itll likely come back to argey-bargey forward runs, im sure we will get a coupla tries.. question is whether they come early enough to give us a chance.. we will need to hold a lead to be any chance.

Gazzaw

Juniors
As much as hit hurts me to post this, maybe just maybe a 40-50 point belting is what it will take for the Price issue to come to a finality. Getting beat by 10-15 each week allows for excuses & what ifs. A belting won't.
Watch SBW walk over our halves :x

Elias1983

Coach
There will be a lot more intensity from our forwards this week.

Roosters will win, but we are copping in the papers today and I'm guessing we will be picked on for the week.

It will be one of those weeks where the team will be hammered and then they will come out with a more spirited performance and kinda surprise everyone, but probably still lose.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Pretty sorry state of affairs isn't it when it has come to this where we are debating if we will score a try or not.........and its against a not so long ago team that were cellar dwellers........

Elias1983

Coach
Boom, bust cycle mate.

this time 3 years ago we were charging to a grand final.

Now we are just trying to avoid the spoon.

We will be back.

Gazzaw

Juniors
There will be a lot more intensity from our forwards this week.

Roosters will win, but we are copping in the papers today and I'm guessing we will be picked on for the week.

It will be one of those weeks where the team will be hammered and then they will come out with a more spirited performance and kinda surprise everyone, but probably still lose.

Frankly we are picking fodder athe moment & not undeservedly either. We need to lift significantly - understatement

Valheru

Coach
Stress less guys. The telegraph has decided it is “pick on the dragons” week so you will be competitive and we always struggle to beat you.

Elias1983

Coach
Stress less guys. The telegraph has decided it is ?pick on the dragons? week so you will be competitive and we always struggle to beat you.

You didn't struggle on ANZAC day!

We will be more intense this week but I think you guys have got our number regardless, just too much class for us at the moment.

Plus Dugan not there, although we have merrin back I don't think it will be enough.

Gazzaw

Juniors
Sorry guys but being more intense doesn't cut it for me nor does it convert to points. Inside the opp 20 we cannot score & inside our twenty we leak like a runny tap.

Talk it up all you want......... Father Ted.... can you say a prayer pls

Elias1983

Coach
Sorry guys but being more intense doesn't cut it for me nor does it convert to points. Inside the opp 20 we cannot score & inside our twenty we leak like a runny tap.

I agree, I'm not saying our attack is going to improve I just think there will be more agression than usual.

Kinda like the Knights game where some of the forwards were a little more fired up than usual.

Father Ted

First Grade

My nan had two sayings 1 Praise God and pass the ammunition and 2 God helps those who help themselves. Saints would do well to remember both.

Latest posts