What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you be supporting a team in the Finals Series?

Will you be supporting a team in the Finals Series?

• Yes I have a team I wanna see win

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • The Knights aren't there, don't give a rats arse

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex28

Coach
Er...my second team is Newtown. I seriously did not follow a team between 1983 (when the were kicked out) and 1988 - and I only started going for the Knights because they were kinda our local team (even though they were 4 hours away).

So I say meh to the rest of the competition. I will watch the games and admire the great competition, but really hope St George lose more than hope any particular team wins.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah I will support my "second" team the Dragons. I was a Dragons fan for 12 years until the Knights came in so I have a bit of a soft spot still for them. Plus my Dad'd dad used to play for South Newcastle......same colours u know.

Doctor

Bench
I'll be supporting the Tigers. They're new to finals football, having never made it as a joint venture I believe. Even as seperate entities they struggled a bit in the past 15 years. They're still lurking around, without being favourites -- it's a good place to be. History shows that the favourites rarely win, and it's the teams that are there and there abouts that do well.

I suspect their loss last week has put a few teams and fans off their scent, which eases the pressure on their finals campaign. If they went into the finals with a long winning streak there would be more emphasis on their ability to win the trophy.

macavity

Referee
I willl be going for the Tigs, but (when) they get knocked out I will be going for the Saints.
Worst possible scenerio = involving Brisbane/Sharks/Eels GF.... I hate those three teams the most...

IanG

Coach
I wanna see the Tigers do it this year. I'm also gonna gon on record and say I wanna see the Sharks go out in the first week of the finals. I'm f**kin' filthy with them tonight!!!!!!!!

Matt23

Staff member
Yep i've changed my preference to whoever's playing the scummers

bluesbreaker

Bench
My teams:

1) Knights
2) Warriors
3) USED TO BE SHARKS BEFORE TONIGHT AHSJIKDHASKJDHASKJHKAJSHKSAKHA@O!(*U!*!U(*U!*!U*!U(*!u!

*breathes*
Any nominations to be BB's 3rd favourite team? :(

Matt23 said:
Yep i've changed my preference to whoever's playing the scummers

That only gives you a team to follow in the first week of the finals Matt... cos after that Chokenulla will be goooooone.

Yes we will Mr Sharky... promise to come back after the Dragons beat your pathetic mob of pea hearts by 40 or so next Saturday?

MrSharky

Juniors
The_Joey_Show said:
Yes we will Mr Sharky... promise to come back after the Dragons beat your pathetic mob of pea hearts by 40 or so next Saturday?

Indeed I will... nothing to be shamed of in front of knoughts supporters...

:cool:

RABK

Referee
I've found out a formula for figuring out this sharks fans.

Times newcastles premierships by the number of spoons we've won = Sharks's spoons.

2 x 1 = 2 spoons for the sharks

Times 0 our home crowd record by the amount of points we have ammassed on the sharks over the past 18 years then times that by how many tries Johns set up last week = shark;s premierships.

0 x 32,796 x 742 x 8 = 0

Gene Krupa

Referee
MrSharky said:
... who speak of nothing but the truth in which knoughts fans cannot accept...

:cool:

But you can't accept the fact you're chokers and will get caned in yet another finals series.

Talk about clutching at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts