What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you ever?

Eelementary

Post Whore
The world's changed for ever.

So questions. Will you ever? Please add to the list

Get on a cruise ship again?

Visit China?

Visit Baili?

I'd love to get on a cruise ship again, but I have to ride out the virus, and save up some money first!

I, personally, have no interest in going to Bali, or China; but I would love to go to Las Vegas (even more so now that the Raiders are based there), so I would love to go to the States again.

Will you ever take supermarkets for granted again?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Will you ever?

Spend money frivolously?

Complain about comparatively small things?

Support a different team if Parramatta don't exist in 2021?

...I'm a yes for all 3.

I, too, am a yes to all three things.

Tell you what, though - not having Parramatta around would be a tough pill to swallow...

84 Baby

Referee
I’d support another team... if they were called the Parramatta Eels.

Will you ever see your face again?

Happy MEel

First Grade
Here’s two questions...

If Parra merged, would you support the joint venture?

and

Would you prefer them to be called the

Parramatta ________, or the

________ Eels?

Personally, I’d be devastated if we had to merge. However, in saying that, with our starting 13 as strong as it is, I don’t think too many other players would get a look in to be honest. It would essentially be the Eels with a stronger bench so I probably would suck it up and follow them.

Not sure if I’d prefer “Parramatta” or “Eels” in the name.

strider

Post Whore
cruise ship - nope
china - dunno, maybe not
bali - never really wanted to
support a different team - doubt it
spend frivilously - i was raised tight
complain - yeah im sure i will

hindy111

Post Whore
Never been on one. Wasn't planning to go on one before COVID-19. Still won't.

COVID-19 hasn't changed my opinion. I would only go to China for work. Can think of better holiday options.

I have never had any interest in visiting Bali.

f**k we are twins. Except I would of visited China for fun but not now.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Will you ever trust people again?

I have to say, although I know 90% of us are doing the right thing, the 10% that aren't have made me question basis humanity - the selfishness, and brazen disregard for other people's wellbeing, has made me sick to the stomach.

hindy111

Post Whore
cruise ship - nope
china - dunno, maybe not
bali - never really wanted to
support a different team - doubt it
spend frivilously - i was raised tight
complain - yeah im sure i will

I was also raised tight. I wore TRAX

hindy111

Post Whore
Here’s two questions...

If Parra merged, would you support the joint venture?

and

Would you prefer them to be called the

Parramatta ________, or the

________ Eels?

Personally, I’d be devastated if we had to merge. However, in saying that, with our starting 13 as strong as it is, I don’t think too many other players would get a look in to be honest. It would essentially be the Eels with a stronger bench so I probably would suck it up and follow them.

The Parramata Panthers at Bankwest is not so bad. We would be a powerhouse honestly.

Bazal

Post Whore
Will you ever trust people again?

I have to say, although I know 90% of us are doing the right thing, the 10% that aren't have made me question basis humanity - the selfishness, and brazen disregard for other people's wellbeing, has made me sick to the stomach.

That predisposes I trusted them to begin with...

Actually that came out darker than I thought

Happy MEel

First Grade
The Parramata Panthers at Bankwest is not so bad. We would be a powerhouse honestly.
Looking at the most recent Panthers lineup, I’d take Tamou, Tetevano, Koroisau, Kikau and Fisher-Harris. Cleary would be a consideration but we all know what happened with two dominant playmakers in Norman and Moses, so I’d lean toward Brown. Whare could be a decent long term replacement for Jennings, but he’s not a walk up start IMO. The rest I wouldn’t bother.

hindy111

Post Whore
Looking at the most recent Panthers lineup, I’d take Tamou, Tetevano, Koroisau, Kikau and Fisher-Harris. Cleary would be a consideration but we all know what happened with two dominant playmakers in Norman and Moses, so I’d lean toward Brown. Whare could be a decent long term replacement for Jennings, but he’s not a walk up start IMO. The rest I wouldn’t bother.

Tetavano? He wouldn't make our 17 now.
Yeo maybe? And the kid Crighton.