What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you ever?

Eelementary

Post Whore
That predisposes I trusted them to begin with...

Actually that came out darker than I thought

Honestly, prior to this mess, I believed in the basic decency, and kindness, of humanity.

After witnessing people's selfishness, and blatant disregard for the country's wellbeing, I am absolutely gutted, and disgusted.

Had people actually obeyed the governement, and done what was asked of them - a very simple request, imo -, this mess may well have been well under control by now.

But, no - f**kwits had to flaunt the rules, thinking only of themselves, and set us further back.

I'm honestly embarrassed to be Australian right now...disgusted, even...

hindy111

Post Whore
Honestly, prior to this mess, I believed in the basic decency, and kindness, of humanity.

After witnessing people's selfishness, and blatant disregard for the country's wellbeing, I am absolutely gutted, and disgusted.

Had people actually obeyed the governement, and done what was asked of them - a very simple request, imo -, this mess may well have been well under control by now.

But, no - f**kwits had to flaunt the rules, thinking only of themselves, and set us further back.

I have a friend in Auckland who said the same. This is how people overseas are seeing it.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Never been on one. Wasn't planning to go on one before COVID-19. Still won't.

COVID-19 hasn't changed my opinion. I would only go to China for work. Can think of better holiday options.

I have never had any interest in visiting Bali.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Welcome to 2020 mate, I’ve never seen a softer or more self centred bunch of people than the Millennials

My Grandmother raised 5 children and ran a dairy farm while my grandfather would go fencing for 3 or 4 months at a time just to bring in extra money when times were tough. These days people go mental if the internet is slow or no one likes a picture they put up on instagram lol. And I’m amazed at the lack of respect people have for one another, every time I brave a trip to the shops the amount of people not keeping arms length from other people is mind boggling. It’s just common sense FFS!!

Ok rant over!!!

84 Baby

Referee
Welcome to 2020 mate, I’ve never seen a softer or more self centred bunch of people than the Millennials

My Grandmother raised 5 children and ran a dairy farm while my grandfather would go fencing for 3 or 4 months at a time just to bring in extra money when times were tough. These days people go mental if the internet is slow or no one likes a picture they put up on instagram lol. And I’m amazed at the lack of respect people have for one another, every time I brave a trip to the shops the amount of people not keeping arms length from other people is mind boggling. It’s just common sense FFS!!

Ok rant over!!!
Pretty soft of your granddaddy to sod off for few months to leave all the work to your grandmother
anigif_enhanced-buzz-3083-1343678917-1.gif

But seriously I hated when people in shops wouldn’t maintain personal space before this crap. If someone did same behaviour to me now, I’d deck them

Eelementary

Post Whore

Ok rant over!!!

It's absolutely disgusting - it's all about how much of an inconvenience it is for them, and not about their community.

I am legitimately disgusted to be an Australian right now, given people's behaviour.

And how about the feral bitch that spit at the police officer?

Lock her up, and throw away the key.

T-Boon

Coach

If you are surprised by this behaviour then in my opinion you really need to be looking within yourself at why you believed these false constructs of who/what we are as humans.
Humans are clever animals. We lie, cheat, steal and are totally selfish. Even being charitable is for our own "nice feelies". We really haven't changed in the last 50k years. It is all just survival of the fittest and it IS a competition.
People with their eyes open see these characteristics in their own kids but decide to get emotionally attached to them anyway.
It is no good to paint a false picture of who we are just so you can love that picture. You have to be aware see the real picture and then decide if you love it or not.
Sometimes I say to myself I prefer dogs to humans but then I also realise my dogs loyalty to me is based on me feeding it.
The above is just my own dip shitted opinion and it is a bit bleak but its better than being let down repeatedly.

Gronk

Staff member
The world's changed for ever.

Hmm yeah nah. There will be tweeks at the edges. Governments and industry will perhaps recognise that there is a new contingency to address. Sadly I think that permanent positions will probably decrease in huge numbers as industry adjusts their books so they can reduce their workforce easier.

From a punter’s perspective, We’ll all jump back on the treadmill when the perceived risk reduces.

This is a 1:100 year event and don’t think that it will realistically change much once we get out the other side.

hindy111

Post Whore
DcKL3BkWsAAv4BO

But seriously ... that bitch was lucky she didnt get the absolute shit smacked out of her. Driving at 120 in a 50 zone. Behaved like a f**kwit ... a dude does that and they get deservedly roughed up.... throw her in jail for 6 months

Where did this happen? Area?

hindy111

Post Whore
Hmm yeah nah. There will be tweeks at the edges. Governments and industry will perhaps recognise that there is a new contingency to address. Sadly I think that permanent positions will probably decrease in huge numbers as industry adjusts their books so they can reduce their workforce easier.

From a punter’s perspective, We’ll all jump back on the treadmill when the perceived risk reduces.

This is a 1:100 year event and don’t think that it will realistically change much once we get out the other side.

Hope so