What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie & Will

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Sorry mate. You were quite vehement in your original post so I had assumed you knew what you were talking about.
No Gary, sometimes you just go too far and you show up as a real f**king insensitive cold prick.
Is this how you treat your family or is it excusable to behave on forums like this one.
I get it when we are being smart arses and shit stirring, etc, but no, I don't get it when your true cold-hearted vibes blatantly come across the net as if you are in the same room with those you treat so poorly.
Go and get f**ked you arsehole. :D

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No Gary, sometimes you just go too far and you show up as a real f**king insensitive cold prick.
Is this how you treat your family or is it excusable to behave on forums like this one.
I get it when we are being smart arses and shit stirring, etc, but no, I don't get it when your true cold-hearted vibes blatantly come across the net as if you are in the same room with those you treat so poorly.
Go and get f**ked you arsehole. :D

Sorry mate. I'll do better next time.

Last edited:

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Hopoate has constantly made over 100m in most games this year and has provided some nice runs from dummy half which have gotten him a few metres. When he gets a full pre-season and is able to put on some good weight he'll be much better. He's playing too light atm.

Joely01

Bench
I've been very happy with our centres so far this season.

One big thing I've noticed that's impacting them I think, is the are doing a lot of this hit ups to get us out of our end, this is taking some sting out of them to attack.

Semi won't be having the season he is without Tonga inside him, and Hoppa for mine has made a steady start after 2 years out. Every week he has been improving which I have found very encouraging.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hoppa is a great player but is by far one of our worse when it comes to value for money. Morgan would be going just as well.Has hoppa split the line or done anything that great too say he is worth well over 500k? NO. He also has ben brushed off in defense a few times I have noticed.
Of course it will take time but for what we are paying him a complete waste of money.
I think Penrith signed Whare for about 250k.And he is far superior in attack and defense.Even if hoppa became the best centre in the game you would still have to wonder if he is worth those big $$$.

Avenger

Immortal
Hoppa is a great player but is by far one of our worse when it comes to value for money. Morgan would be going just as well.Has hoppa split the line or done anything that great too say he is worth well over 500k? NO. He also has ben brushed off in defense a few times I have noticed.
Of course it will take time but for what we are paying him a complete waste of money.
I think Penrith signed Whare for about 250k.And he is far superior in attack and defense.Even if hoppa became the best centre in the game you would still have to wonder if he is worth those big $$$.

If Hayne stays beyond next year which he should, Hoppa will leave unless he takes a pay cut. Even on the open market I doubt anyone will pay over $800k for a centre unless he is purchased to play fullback.

tresurehunt

Juniors
imo hoppa is a winger but not a bad defender at centre either , its our forwards that are letting us down atm , still some of the old culture there in our pack..

Pazza

First Grade
its amazing how peoples perception changes just after one game. Willie and William have been praised for their efforts this season in turning us into a competitive footy team and yet after a couple of losses they are hopeless?

Also talking about recruitment and retention in relation to our salary cap position is a complete waste of time! There are only going to be a Handful of people that know our cap position and i doubt any of them post in this forum.

hindy111

Post Whore
No im not changing my mind after one game.If morgan was there we would have same amount of wins and losses as with Hoppa there.

Hoppa has been good.But not great. If we had a quality prop there instead we may of had another win.

yy_cheng

Coach
I would rather Hoppa there, especially defensively rather than Morgs. And I like Morgs.

OUr right hand side is no where as bad defensively than years gone by

Captain BF

Juniors
I think these two are going pretty well, with yesterday's game and the roosters games being the exception as every player was bad in both second halves.