What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wimbeldon

shear_joy9

Coach
Nadal finishes victorious in one of the greatest and highest quality tennis matches I have ever seen. quite amazing.

Tom Shines

First Grade
I don't think you can say that Nadal is far and away the best player in the world though. That showed as much of Fed's class as it did Rafa's. To come from 2-0 dowin like that and get so close (although he should have won it) reveals the mark of a true champion.

Have to feel sorry for Roger, missing out on his sixth in a row like that, but we have been witness to one of the greatest matches of all time. I'm saying easily top five.

I'm just glad I didn't have money riding on it...

I don't think you can say that Nadal is far and away the best player in the world though. That showed as much of Fed's class as it did Rafa's. To come from 2-0 dowin like that and get so close (although he should have won it) reveals the mark of a true champion.

Rafa's mental fortitude to pick himself up from having missed out on those championship points in the 4th and then playing a solid 5th set shows the mark of a true champion.