What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Win For Astraya!

StormChaser

First Grade
I feel so dirty even coming in here but I have to voice my support as you lot are now representing our fair country. You have to beat the Kiwi's! Our national pride is resting on your shoulders!!

Flog those sheep shaggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S If you can't win, at least put a stink on and bash the merkins. kthxbai!

adamkungl

Immortal
Good luck Manly, enjoy the week. Nothing beats Grand Final week! Unfortunately...go Warriors!

effnic

Bench
Manly and warriors fans would have to be the closest in the nrl. They are one team i dont really mind losing to and if we lose the gf i would be upset but not as upset as losing to any other team in the comp.

Micistm

Bench
Manly and warriors fans would have to be the closest in the nrl. They are one team i dont really mind losing to and if we lose the gf i would be upset but not as upset as losing to any other team in the comp.

I could handle losing fair and square in a good game. If there's a score blowout I'd be gutted. But they seem to be in a mindset where that won't happen...proud of em, but they are up against without doubt the most finely tuned and consistant side in the comp. I don't understand how Manly stay 'under the radar' so well...not mentioned at all in tipsters views etc- until, whoah, there they are yet again at the GF.
If the Warriors do it, you know they'll have put a decent display on.:)