What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Win or Lose Conundrum

Dragon David

First Grade
When I think of the Dragons, it breaks my heart when I wish for us to win every game from now on as it is something that all of us wants to see - us winning games. The problem is that as we have said in many other threads, winning could lead to the Board extending Mary's contract and this is not what we want.

It is such a conundrum that it makes it difficult to build up any excitement to watch the games. We win, Mary stays. We lose, Mary either goes or still can stay.

Do you guys find this as well?

Gareth67

First Grade
If the Dragons lost on the weekends Mum refused to make dinner. (When she was with us)

When we won it was up to the Rex Cafe on Princes Hway or to the Slowboat Chinese on Bay Street.

In saying this I want the Saints to lose - sorry guys

Not Bay Street Botany by some chance ?

Gareth67

First Grade
Should the Dragons come up with a win , I sincerely hope that Dean Pay ( not that I am concerned with the Dogs Problems ) is allowed to continue on .

At least he knows how to promote his junior talent and actually mentor them , that alone places him heads and shoulders above our maestro.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
When I think of the Dragons, it breaks my heart when I wish for us to win every game from now on as it is something that all of us wants to see - us winning games. The problem is that as we have said in many other threads, winning could lead to the Board extending Mary's contract and this is not what we want.

It is such a conundrum that it makes it difficult to build up any excitement to watch the games. We win, Mary stays. We lose, Mary either goes or still can stay.

He will never be extended don’t worry about that. The case isn’t if he will be extended it’s if he will see out his contract.

Old Timer

Coach
The sad reality is that Mc Fookknuckle should already be gone.

Even sadder is the fact that anyone could contemplate keeping on the basis we beat the Bulldogs.

Even sadder is that we can lose to the Bulldogs and he will still be the coach against the Sharks.

Even sadder is that we can lose to the Sharks and he could still be the coach against our patsies the Titans.

Even sadder is the reality that the only people saying he has 2 games is the press as our club have said nothing.

Even sadder than that is he could see out this year.

The saddest thing of all is he is 4 games into a 2 year contract and he could in fact see it all out.

Dragon David

First Grade

Even sadder is the fact that anyone could contemplate keeping on the basis we beat the Bulldogs.

Even sadder is that we can lose to the Bulldogs and he will still be the coach against the Sharks.

Even sadder is that we can lose to the Sharks and he could still be the coach against our patsies the Titans.

Even sadder is the reality that the only people saying he has 2 games is the press as our club have said nothing.

The saddest thing of all is he is 4 games into a 2 year contract and he could in fact see it all out.
That's a very sad picture you have documented Old Timer but all true!

getsmarty

Immortal

Spot on....We need to lose the next 2 to 3 games...otherwise he again gets a reprieve.........

Bench
It’s a sad day when we wish that the Bulldogs beat us, but that is the only way we can get rid of MacIdiot.
If this what it takes then so be it, there is no other choice sack the idiot and get our club get back to where it belongs. This won’t happen overnight but a change is needed now, not next year it has to be NOW

WepnutV

Juniors

No..

_Johnsy

Referee

Not at all, I am more than happy to have a shocking year if it means the fraud is punted, along with several under performing players. Short term pain.

WepnutV

Juniors
Not at all, I am more than happy to have a shocking year if it means the fraud is punted, along with several underperforming players. Short term pain.
how about you stop calling yourself a dragons supporter!

Latest posts