What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

winger from warriors

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
"we signed this young bloke from the Warriors, they dont want him over there, but apparently hes rated pretty highly."

said by stu raper according to another thread

RandomShark

Juniors
You mean they've cloned Covell and signed him? Well, get ready for a undefeated season and possibly a new era of Rugby league

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Special K said:
Ima Sharkie

Has a bit of toe on him I've heard but dicey under the high ball

Word on the street is that he's a long lost nephew of our own Uncle Bling. He was named for him, hence the Ima.

Apparently if you tell him the high ball is a can of beer he NEVER drops it!!

:lol:

Special K

Coach
Frenzy. said:
Word on the street is that he's a long lost nephew of our own Uncle Bling. He was named for him, hence the Ima.

Apparently if you tell him the high ball is a can of beer he NEVER drops it!!

:lol:
I hope for his sake he plays in the mould of

Merritt, Hutch and Dykes rolled into one and not the bailey style or I'm sure he'll be disowned by the bling bling family :lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Special K said:
I hope for his sake he plays in the mould of

Merritt, Hutch and Dykes rolled into one and not the bailey style or I'm sure he'll be disowned by the bling bling family :lol:

Yes, without a doubt the pressure is on the kid. If he's in any way "unco" he's a dead man. The Family will fix that.

La Famiglia di Bling - Mafia's baddest.

The kid better aim up. If he shows one Simmonsism he'll be swimming with the fishes

Surely

Post Whore
Would this be the star polynesian winger / centre that was talked about earlier ?

ghoti

Bench
Vatuvei's under contract with the Warriors. I just felt like a bit of bullsh|t to get me through the week.

I've got no idea who it is, but I would expect it to be a lower grader without first grade experience. Remember, we signed Vince Mellars and we though he had huge wraps on him...and he ended up being about the same level as a walking turd.

Latest posts