What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winningest and least winningest

jim_57

Staff member
Off season thread alert. When doing supercoach research I clicked on Sam Stone for stats and found an interesting one. In 26 games, for 2 clubs over 3 years he was only played in the winning team 3 times. About 11% win rate by my count.

Now that will probably level out over time but it got me thinking which players with 50+ games had the lowest win rate, likewise the highest win rate as well.

Smith & Cronk would be up there with the highest in recent times you'd imagine. Another that sprung to mind was Lazarus with Canberra, Brisbane & Melbourne.

Lowest anyone? Anyone know where the info could be found?

Silent Knight

First Grade
These are the winningest wings you could possibly wing...

images

https://burritobar.com.au/

mave

Coach
Brayden "Hex" Williame would have to be up there for the lowest win % in the NRL.

Poor bastard has had Barrett and now Mary, he never stood a chance.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Brayden "Hex" Williame would have to be up there for the lowest win % in the NRL.

Don’t forget he was under Stuart at Parra when we were a precursor for COVID-19

no name

Coach

He’s the captain of my SuperCoach team this week.
He’s gonna notch up a victory without even playing.

Just had a look at his stats, he went 0/6 for Parra in 2013, 0/5 for Manly in 2015, his only 4 victories came in 2016 (4/18) and is currently 0/4 for the Dragons this year.
Poor bugger has gone 3 seasons out of 4 without a victory.

Latest posts