What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winningest Eels in 2019

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Small sample but what the f**k. Here's the win percentages of our players this year. Number of games in parenthsjjs:

75% Stone (4 games)
67% Evans (9)
67% Drown (3)
67% Nrown (3)
57% Gower (7)
57% Hoffman (7)
56% Salmon (9)
55% Mennings (11)
55% Moeroa (11)
54% Sivo (13)
50% Gutherson (14)
50% Lane (14)
50% Mahoney (14)
50% Moses (14)
50% Niukore (14)
50% Alvaro (10)
46% Ferguson (13)
46% Paulo (13)
45% Takairangi (11)
43% Kaufusi (7)
42% Terepo (12)
40% Mannah (10)
40% Smith (5)
38% Ma'u (8)
0% Gennings (2)

So it's interesting, but as I implied, it probably doesn't mean a lot. Of the players who have played more than half our games, the ones with more wins than losses are Evans, Salmon, Mennings, Moeroa and Sivo. It's very exciting.

chiefy1

Juniors
Small sample but what the f**k. Here's the win percentages of our players this year. Number of games in parenthsjjs:

75% Stone (4 games)
67% Evans (9)
67% Drown (3)
67% Nrown (3)
57% Gower (7)
57% Hoffman (7)
56% Salmon (9)
55% Mennings (11)
55% Moeroa (11)
54% Sivo (13)
50% Gutherson (14)
50% Lane (14)
50% Mahoney (14)
50% Moses (14)
50% Niukore (14)
50% Alvaro (10)
46% Ferguson (13)
46% Paulo (13)
45% Takairangi (11)
43% Kaufusi (7)
42% Terepo (12)
40% Mannah (10)
40% Smith (5)
38% Ma'u (8)
0% Gennings (2)

So it's interesting, but as I implied, it probably doesn't mean a lot. Of the players who have played more than half our games, the ones with more wins than losses are Evans, Salmon, Mennings, Moeroa and Sivo. It's very exciting.

Sack manu mahu

Eelogical

Referee
I think you're incorrect.

Whom should be used to refer to the object of a verb or preposition. When in doubt, try this simple trick: If you can replace the word with “he”' or “'she,” use who. If you can replace it with “him” or “her,” use whom. Who should be used to refer to the subject of a sentence.

Noise

Coach

Whom should be used to refer to the object of a verb or preposition. When in doubt, try this simple trick: If you can replace the word with “he”' or “'she,” use who. If you can replace it with “him” or “her,” use whom. Who should be used to refer to the subject of a sentence.

And if you can use it when describing a busy road in the south west you use ‘Hume’

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Although overuse of 'whom' is a lot funnier than under-use. If in doubt, go with 'whom'. That's the golden rule.

chiefy1

Juniors
Really like Stone. Seems like the will to compete and just win has bought him this far, meaning he has that added mental toughness. He brings energy

Incorrect

Coach
Really like Stone. Seems like the will to compete and just win has bought him this far, meaning he has that added mental toughness. He brings energy
Agree. I mentioned last week, I reckon we should be re-signing him ASAP, for 2 reasons. 1, he has that hardass merkin persona about him, and 2, right now he would be bargain basement price and great bang for buck... He has been playing a lot of reserve grade which has helped to harden and season him.