What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witch players face the axe

After the performance against the dogs, some of the players failed to come up to scratch.

1. Beau Scott - Do we keep on perserving with him, he does run some good lines bust tackles, but he has trouble knowing when to take the tackle instead of throwing the pass.

2. Luke Covell - He is there to kick goals to start, and failed when under the gun, there has been talk that Simmons can kick do we stick, with Covell or give another youngster a crack

3. Hutch Maivia - He must go, he had nothing in defense, lazy is a understatement, he cannot be bothered moving laterally, and other nothing in attack, time to go Hutch.

4. Cameron Ciraldo - I watch him closely today when he got on the park, he is soft in attack, not once did he bend the dogs defense, here is a go with a similiar build to SBW but offers nothing, he came out of defensive line for a shoulder charge and finished no where near the mark.

5. Matt Hilder - This is more to how Raper plays him, by giving him little or no game time, what benfit is he to the team, if the plan is to use a 20 minute player, then make it a impact player

nullasharks

Juniors
My team for next week with thomsen and vagana back

1.Simmons
2.Albert
3.Vagana
4.Bailey
5.Covell
6.Kearny
7.Kimmorley
8.Stosic
9.Kingston
10.Douglas
11.Williams
12.Thomsen
13.Gallen

14.Villisanti
15.Hilder
16.Bird/Scott
17.Latu

f**k hutch of i have never rated him, he had nothing biggest girl for his size
Ciraldo still needs improving a good prospect though

nullasharks

Juniors
Some changes i would like to see are:

Scott for Covell. Covell is on and off and even though he does some good things we need pace on the wing

I would like to see kelly given a shot in the centres

Villisant given a chance

McLovin

Staff member
We have to think like Raper.

You know he isn't gonna drop Kimmorley or Bailey from their positions.

Kearney WILL face the axe and Vagana WILL play 5/8th next week because he'll want changes from this losing side.

Scott will stay, Kelly will stay wont get promoted.

Hutch is gonna get the bench spot AGAIN.

Villa will NOT play against his old team.

There aren't gonna be any changes that we want...

Inferno

Coach
I see Scott to bench for Hilder and Vags to Scott's spot. That will probably be it. Perhaps Villa for Ciraldo.

Special K

Coach
Beau Scott - perhaps the worst player to ever wear a sharks jersey or play in the history of the NRL.

dead sh*t.

Inferno

Coach
He is nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be K. He does a lot of very good things and a lot of bad things. You only ever seem able to acknowledge the bad things.

There have been far far worse to don our Jersey as well.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Weve won 4 out of our last 5 games.
Hostile changes are not needed.
Im just praying Thompson comes back to fix our ruck defence.

Inferno

Coach
lol, I wonder if perhaps "wholesale" changes was what he meant.

But I do like his version much better.

Latest posts