What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With finals gone ...

SBD82

Coach
Anyways back to it....
Widdop should be played at centre
I think Timms starting front row
Lock I think ford
Lomax if aviable at fb
Norman at five eight
Lovodua I think off the bench
Latimore and Kaufusi out of the team altogether
Also think sailor should be tried at fb if Lomax is injuried
Now that I understand your point, I actually agree. Not necessarily with all of your changes, but it’s certainly a much better strategy to try to prepare for next year.

I’d be giving a special push for Lovodua and Kerr. For the life of me I can’t see what Kerr is doing wrong and why he isn’t being regularly selected. Lovodua would be my first pick at 14 now that Robson is confirmed as gone. Would love to see what he offers in the 13/9 role.

Now that I understand your point, I actually agree. Not necessarily with all of your changes, but it’s certainly a much better strategy to try to prepare for next year.

I’d be giving a special push for Lovodua and Kerr. For the life of me I can’t see what Kerr is doing wrong and why he isn’t being regularly selected. Lovodua would be my first pick at 14 now that Robson is confirmed as gone. Would love to see what he offers in the 13/9 role.

For me I think Timms is a lot stronger and just soo much more impact than Kerr
Timm is arguably the best player in cc in terms of props
Lovodua I think is a better prospect than Robson what iv seen of him in fg haven’t been impressed

Gippsy

Bench
Stuff it. Put Lovodua at 9 and McInnes at 13 to see what they can both do, If it doesn't work put McInnes back to 9. Also agree about Widdop in centres, and giving Kerr, Timm, Ford & Blacker a go. Rest some of those forwards that look stuffed. I'd give Dufty a final chance at FB and tell him he's playing for his future. Fit Sailor in there somewhere and "rest" Lafai & Aitken. And, Latimore and Kaufusi no where to be seen.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Anyways back to it....
Widdop should be played at centre
I think Timms starting front row
Lock I think ford
Lomax if aviable at fb
Norman at five eight
Lovodua I think off the bench
Latimore and Kaufusi out of the team altogether
Also think sailor should be tried at fb if Lomax is injuried
Glad we are looking at Dufty 2.0. A small, fast fb who can pass but who can’t tackle. We produce a few of these.

SBD82

Coach
For me I think Timms is a lot stronger and just soo much more impact than Kerr
Timm is arguably the best player in cc in terms of props
Lovodua I think is a better prospect than Robson what iv seen of him in fg haven’t been impressed
I wouldn’t make mass changes, because there’s no point putting out a reserve grade side to get smashed. Wouldn’t do anything for their development.

But rotating through players to give them time in first grade in a side that still has a semblance of structure should surely be in the plans. Kerr and Timm could easily fill Latimore’s spot in alternate weeks. Rava at centre with Pearson and Saab on the wings wouldn’t be a bad option either.