What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witt and Wags Modelling Underwear

strider

Post Whore
For all you Parra women out there (and maybe some men - if you are that way inclined), I read in the papare today that Witty and Wags will be in a group of 25 guys who will be doing some underwear modelling for Rio at Parra Westfield tomorrow - Sat 1-Nov. :oops:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I wonder if thy're the same dacks as Wags was modelling on Mad Monday just outside the Royal oak!! :lol:

half

Coach
gay for witty and wags? nah, only hindy

speaking of rio unides though, they couldn't get away with modelling mine... the big holes in the front and worn elastics make them completely unsuitable for public viewing!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Thanks halfman we wanted to know that. do you think we can call you half-mongral instead of halfman??

half

Coach
as long as you mean mongel in the nicest way possible, i don't see why not

i wonder if any forum fans actually have turned up to this modelling parade

Ron Jeremy

Coach
half-man said:

speaking of rio unides though, they couldn't get away with modelling mine... the big holes in the front and worn elastics make them completely unsuitable for public viewing!

You have massive problems :lol: :lol:

noosa-eel

Juniors
If anyone on here is lucky enough to be there with a camera, can you post the pictures on here.......it would be very much appreciated. :roll:

half

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
half-man said:

You have massive problems :lol: :lol:
and they're about 2 inches round!

ps. i don't really wear these undies... when i'm going out

bartman

Immortal
So I guess we won't know whether either of the guys deserves the new nickname... "horse"?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
so can we start calling them:
:lol: :lol: :lol: "ZOOLANDER" and "HANSSEL" now....? :lol: :lol: :lol:

mate... if i were there i would never had let them live it down...
(thats after i picked my jaw up off the ground... O:) =P~ \\:D/ )

Latest posts