What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witty to become a filthy union player

gaterooze

Bench
Don't worry, Wittyfan will find another name - he used to be Sullyfan, remember? ;)

So who's next in line, Witty?

Godz Illa

Coach
Don't worry, Wittyfan will find another name - he used to be Sullyfan, remember? ;)

So who's next in line, Witty?
It's a poisoned chalice. Sullivan and Witt have both floundered under the pressure. Sully lost a fortune on the pokies, then lost his hair and is now playing for Bankstown. And Witt has now followed with major acne dramas and of course worst of all flirting with union.

Sleep

Juniors
The first thing I thought when I saw the topic was "Poor Wittyfan". :lol: Then again Witt hasn't played much the last two seasons has he? Only when injury and etc has given him the opportunity?

Johns Magic

Referee
The first thing I thought when I saw the topic was "Poor Wittyfan". :lol: Then again Witt hasn't played much the last two seasons has he? Only when injury and etc has given him the opportunity?

Um, no.

He's been the Warriors first choice 5/8 for a couple of years now.

Sleep

Juniors
I didn't think he was getting much time last year. Wasn't it Fien and Hohaia? Maybe he spent a bit of time injured out himself. Wittyfan could clear it up.

Noa

First Grade
Just got this off Aucklandblues.com.unzud

Hi guys,

Big Michael Witt fan here and I just want to congratulate you on signing Witty. If you could imagine some-one with the running ability of Dan Carter, the goal kicking prowess of Johnny Wilkinson and the guile of Mark Ella, well then you'll be disappointed with Mikey (thats what I call him) as he's a nuffy.

But good god, I could lick chocolate sauce off those abs all night long.

Wittyfan

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Need to find an average footballer, good looking to gay men, first name Michael.

Then we have the new xxxxyfan.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
Amazing! Union, a game which is dominated by kicking, has finally poached a player from League who has a kicking game. Wonders will never cease.

Michael Witt will be the greatest thing ever to happen to Union. If he were Australian, he'd be picked for the Wannabies already. In League he was Meh! In Union, he will dominate.

Ummm... he IS Australian. He was born & raised in OZ and was a reserve grader (that played a handful of first grade games) for many years at Parramatta then at Manly before cracking the top grade on a regular basis at his 3rd NRL club.

wittyfan

Referee
No announcements have been made yet, it's a strong possibility though of a switch.

Chocolate sauce???