What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witty to become a filthy union player

Brutus

Referee
Apparently Michael Witt will sign with the Auckland Blues Stupid 14 franchise.

I heard this rumour on the weekend and Gibbsy announced it on his 2UE show last night.

Another one gone possibly. They'll love his goal kicking in that sport.

How does Wittyfan react to such a disgusting rumour?

Jono078

Referee
Stupid Warriors, can't say i've seen a lot of Moon but how does he rate higher than Witt, especially if you take into account Witt's 90% conversion rate!

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I'm really looking to watching the under 20's games this season. With all that emerging talent I couldn't care less about these blokes going to union either 1. because they have reached their used by date in league 2. they are an exceptional talent and have a greedy manager pushing their barrow.

Besides in these hard economic times whats to say some of these union clubs are not borderline bankrupt?

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors
Bye bye Wittyfan.. its been a pleasure reading your posts... :sarcasm:
Don't let the door hit you in the as*!

petetheileet

First Grade
Moon has always been a 5/8

pretty talented, witt aint got much and would be asking a hell of a lot more!

Joker's Wild

Coach
"I feel a great disturbance in the force, as if a thousand gay Warriors fans cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened"

Mr Saab

Referee
Poor blues...they had the "great" tasessa lavea...and now they have the F Witt. When will that club ever learn

watatank

Coach
I don't rate Moon as a five eighth. IMO he's a natural lock who could play a bit of centre too, but it will be interesting to see how he goes with an extended run in the 6.

Witt will go alright in union IMO, he might make a decent fullback or five eighth. His kicking game is decent and is obviously an awesome goalkicker

Amazing! Union, a game which is dominated by kicking, has finally poached a player from League who has a kicking game. Wonders will never cease.

Michael Witt will be the greatest thing ever to happen to Union. If he were Australian, he'd be picked for the Wannabies already. In League he was Meh! In Union, he will dominate.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Errr this was on the news almost two weeks ago... right up until the NZRU signed up Luke MacAlister... If MacAlister signs within the Blues region then Witt wont be signed, if he goes south then he might be...

Brutus

Referee
Errr this was on the news almost two weeks ago... right up until the NZRU signed up Luke MacAlister... If MacAlister signs within the Blues region then Witt wont be signed, if he goes south then he might be...

Couldn't find any news on it on google.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Amazing! Union, a game which is dominated by kicking, has finally poached a player from League who has a kicking game. Wonders will never cease.

Michael Witt will be the greatest thing ever to happen to Union. If he were Australian, he'd be picked for the Wannabies already. In League he was Meh! In Union, he will dominate.

:? Out of curiosity, where do you think Witt is from?

Latest posts