What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfman shaves beard and slobs down Watmough...

andrew057

First Grade
it also bothers me that people use it like, being homosexual makes you less manly or something. i mean has anyone seen the Sydney Convicts?? jesus those bastards would crush most of you and they are out and proud gay men.

Crush most of you? So youre not less of a man if youre gay, but youre more of a man if you can "crush" somebody? :lol::lol:

Gidley Up

Juniors
it also bothers me that people use it like, being homosexual makes you less manly or something. i mean has anyone seen the Sydney Convicts?? jesus those bastards would crush most of you and they are out and proud gay men.

I see what you did there.

bartman

Immortal
Wasting my energy ? Did it occur to you that it may be natural to feel uncomfortable seeing dudes kiss ?
What I don't get is if you feel it's natural (for you) to feel uncomfortable with guys kissing, why you feel the need to put energy into saying so. When people are happy to accept that one person's uncomfortable is another person's natural and that that's OK, then that's when people won't raise homophobia when facing comments in a thread like this.

And if you could post without the condescending, that'd be swell.
I do tend to save up my condescension especially for when discussing attitudes of racism and homophobia... or people's willingness to vote for John Howard, if I may indulge myself to put the trifecta out there.

Kiki

First Grade
i know what he's trying to say, but he doesn't get it.

my point is that when people on here call someone a androtop or whatever they mean it as an insult, and that that person is somehow less than masculine. being physically strong and aggressive is seen as traditional notion of masculinity...i was simply pointing out that being gay doesn't make you any less masculine. not all gay guys are queeny.

and on that note, wtf does any of this have to do with footy?

God-King Dean

Immortal
The real question is why does an argument break out every time you post in a thread.

Reminds me of when the kids of South Park saw boobs for the first time...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Oh oh ! OR ORR !

610.jpg

I do tend to save up my condescension especially for when discussing attitudes of racism and homophobia... or people's willingness to vote for John Howard, if I may indulge myself to put the trifecta out there.

Interesting that you brought up racism. I considered it earlier in this thread, but decided to keep the discussion on what was generated from the reaction to the picture.

Do you feel racism is prevalent in caucasian australians? I've noticed quite a bit of disrespect towards aboriginal culture in the past. In NZ we have a treaty between the indigenous people and the settlers. There's a fair bit of conjecture over it, and some ill feeling stems from that but it's nothing compared to the racism problem in Australia.

What's your opinion on it?

Ryan

You poor deluded Manly, coin-throwing sap,

You say "your ashamed" - grammar which a 5 year old would find laughable - yet you try to make a psychological point about where I live and what I do. :lol: Then, you nominate people on the "disabled pension" as something to be laughed at. What a disgrace - but not unusual for Manly scum.

Nice work. In the normal world, people work hard, develop their lives, achieve things fairly. That's the Australian way.

In your Manly world, the Manly/Northern Eagles/Gosford way, you do anything to try and succeeed, no matter what the damage. The unAustralian way.

My advice to you: get a proper education - not your flatmates teaching you how to measure gms for your next drug deal. But an education that teaches you how to speak and spell properly - like most 10 years olds.

Then, ditch your footy team - the Manly She-Eagles - the most self-centred organisation with no honour, self-esteem or courage that Australian sport has ever seen. Manly is a disgrace to Australian sport.

You are scum - but you are too stupid to realise it. There is no pride at Manly -just a history of nepotism, fraud, legups and arrogance that is damaging to the great game of rugby league.
And success.That eats away at you inside.We are successful,we will be successful.Nothing you could ever say or do will change that.
You try to make yourself out as having a semblence of a brain but fill your posts with childish diatribes.Its Ronny as in Reagan,right?You senile deluded old fool.

Ryan

Juniors
Ryan

You poor deluded Manly, coin-throwing sap,

You say "your ashamed" - grammar which a 5 year old would find laughable - yet you try to make a psychological point about where I live and what I do. :lol: Then, you nominate people on the "disabled pension" as something to be laughed at. What a disgrace - but not unusual for Manly scum.

Nice work. In the normal world, people work hard, develop their lives, achieve things fairly. That's the Australian way.

In your Manly world, the Manly/Northern Eagles/Gosford way, you do anything to try and succeeed, no matter what the damage. The unAustralian way.

My advice to you: get a proper education - not your flatmates teaching you how to measure gms for your next drug deal. But an education that teaches you how to speak and spell properly - like most 10 years olds.

Then, ditch your footy team - the Manly She-Eagles - the most self-centred organisation with no honour, self-esteem or courage that Australian sport has ever seen. Manly is a disgrace to Australian sport.

You are scum - but you are too stupid to realise it. There is no pride at Manly -just a history of nepotism, fraud, legups and arrogance that is damaging to the great game of rugby league.

For the record - it's Succeed, not succeeed. It's un-Australian, as UnAustralian isn't a word. Additionally, Legups is not a word. You may want to use your "space bar". Let's just get that out of the way first before you critique anybody's level of education.

You then talk of "coin throwing"? Are you seriously that much of an idiot? Or do you have short term memory loss? Parramatta fans threw coins at Jamie Lyon at Parra Stadium, and Souths fan threw an impliment at Steve Matai at ANZ. But don't let a good story get in the way of your wheelbarrow full of bullcrap.

As for my "flat mates", and "measuring grams", I own my own house, and the only measurement that actually means anything on this forum, is the distance between the quality of my team, and the quality of whoever yours is.

You then say, "ditch your footy team". Won't......ever....happen. Win / lose or draw.

You then went on to degrade Manly with a volley of arrows. The same club that has won the Community Award 3 years straight. The same club that provides free signed jerseys to the kids in Dubbo. The same club that has a CEO that asks fans their opinions before executing an idea.

People who receive the disabled pension deserve it. You get it because you just act dumb. That's where the amusement comes in.

I assure you Ronny, I am in a better position than you are in all the scenarios you speak of (property, demographic, education, earning capacity).

$4,000 on Manly and Hawthorne. I'd bet $4,000 on you being an idiot. Problem is that I'd win, yet only get $4,000 back, as you'd be the very short priced favorite !

bartman

Immortal
Do you feel racism is prevalent in caucasian australians? I've noticed quite a bit of disrespect towards aboriginal culture in the past.
Yep, it's around for sure. I guess it's only 40-odd years ago that aboriginal people weren't even allowed to vote, so I guess we have to allow for people who were brought up before then on different types of views.

But I'm still amazed whenever I hear people with those old dumb racist attitudes today - and disappointed when it's the younger generations too.

In NZ we have a treaty between the indigenous people and the settlers. There's a fair bit of conjecture over it, and some ill feeling stems from that but it's nothing compared to the racism problem in Australia.

What's your opinion on it?
Yeah, I heard about the treaty, and have been to that Waitangi House place over there. I don't think a government treaty or a sorry instantly solves everything, but it must go some way to helping start, in terms of being a base for teaching young generations mutual respect.

Yep, it's around for sure. I guess it's only 40-odd years ago that aboriginal people weren't even allowed to vote, so I guess we have to allow for people who were brought up before then on different types of views.

But I'm still amazed whenever I hear people with those old dumb racist attitudes today - and disappointed when it's the younger generations too.

Yeah, I heard about the treaty, and have been to that Waitangi House place over there. I don't think a government treaty or a sorry instantly solves everything, but it must go some way to helping start, in terms of being a base for teaching young generations mutual respect.

Put it this way, every NZ child knows how to count to 10 in Te Reo Maori. Maori culture is quite a big part of the school curriculum in certain areas. It was huge in my schooling from 5-12, but I grew up in a very Maori/Polynesian area. It varies from place to place. We were even taught a lot about island culture at my school.

How many Australians can count to 10 in Kriol? I didn't know that about the voting rights of aboriginees. I knew about the whole lost generation thing, and i'm appalled by it. Vanessa Amarossi singing "absolutely everybody" at the 2000 Olympics made me want to vomit.