What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfmother

Mong

Post Whore
Any one a fan? It has taken a while but they have finally grown on me..

I believe they have a new album out soon as well...

Dread

Juniors
I bought their first EP aages ago, and instantly loved it.

So freaking hot.

Alex28

Coach
I thought Woman was a bit tryhard Zeppelin initially, but Mind's Eye is probably one of the best songs out this year. I think they are probably the real deal.

Mong

Post Whore
Apparently its out on Sunday??

I am going to go and see them Saturday night at the Tivoli in the valley here in Brisbane.. Should be good...

carcharias

Immortal
Mong said:
Apparently its out on Sunday??

I am going to go and see them Saturday night at the Tivoli in the valley here in Brisbane.. Should be good...

Yeah the single minds eye is out..my mistake.

miniHINDY

Juniors
I think they fkn rock. I'm seeing them at the Yallah Roadhouse on the 25th of November, should be good.

Wolfmother are fantastic. They are completely brilliant live, they make such a racket for a three piece. Check out the bass player switching to keys midway through a song, great stuff. I can't wait for the album.

I was not impressed with the End of Fashion frontman having a go at them for ripping off other people's sounds, pretty hypocritical I thought.

Frances the Mute said:
Wolfmother are fantastic. They are completely brilliant live, they make such a racket for a three piece. Check out the bass player switching to keys midway through a song, great stuff. I can't wait for the album.

I was not impressed with the End of Fashion frontman having a go at them for ripping off other people's sounds, pretty hypocritical I thought.

Have you ever heard their song 'She's Love'? - It sounds like they set out to try and rip off as many other artists possible in the one song. Note the early-Beatles-esque` harmonies.

Mong

Post Whore
I got out to see them Saturday night at the Tivoli in Brisbane, the place was packed. Hadn’t heard Mess hall before but they were really good. Wolfmother come on and went off.. The bass player/keyboard player was great to watch and looked as though he was having a lot of fun. I thought the crowd was really into what was going on despite most of the songs obviously being on the new album that hadn’t come out at that stage. Definitely recommend to anyone to get out to see them live they were awesome

Latest posts