What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wollongong Gamesmen

I was just thinking, for everyone who's getting the game at the gamesmen in wollongong on friday morning - perhaps we can arrange some way to identify each other outside the shop beforehand so we can talk game until the shop opens, or somthing similar? :?:

just a suggestion :D

Dragon

Coach
Sounds good, hopefully i wont be workin. I talked to the guy there today, and he said they are good mates with the makers (HES) and said they were tryin to get it early.

LordStrone

Juniors
PLAYED IT TODAY ON SHITBOX...SORRY I MEAN X BOX

played 3 games 2 against a guy and 1 on the seconed diff level, what a gem game,took me one game to lern the controls,played against another guy in shop, i was manly he was dogs, i got done 4 nil 5min halve

seconed game, i was manly he was dragons i scored twice in the first to be up 12 nil at the half then another in the second in the corner,full time 16nil, the guy left he had enough.

game 3 manly vs sharks at brookvale,oh the grounds look bloody fantastic, beat the sharks 10 nil.

well i gott say this is a top top game, its easy to play and very addictive,i could of stayed in there all day,but had to go, the graphics are fine as far as im concerned so i dont know why whoever was bagging them was,they are great only one thing tho,was does hoppa have a afro????,anyway some of the tacling cut scens are top notch and there are some big hits in the game. i didnt work out how to step or dummy yet,but i was on a x box so thats why.

all in all after about 45 of play i give it 8/10.

there were some things that i didnt like and that was:

-sometime the dummy half isnt there so the guy plays the ball and there is no dummy half so u just have to wait for the hooker to get before u can get the ball

-its very strange but when passing from dummy half it seems that sometimes the player dont run onto the ball,they catch it flat footed then it takes a while to get goin.

-the x box controller, what a joke its to big to bulky and the buttons are bloody shocking,i have played x box before quite a bit but it bloody hard to play nrl and use all the features, cant wait for my PS2 version

there u go,i dont normally wright review and this is my first so enjoy!

PKer-

Juniors
its very strange but when passing from dummy half it seems that sometimes the player dont run onto the ball,they catch it flat footed then it takes a while to get goin

Its not a bug, I think its becuase your passing to early, I'm not sure.

But mario cleared this up and its easyly fixed. :D

axl rose

Bench
PKer- said:
its very strange but when passing from dummy half it seems that sometimes the player dont run onto the ball,they catch it flat footed then it takes a while to get goin

Its not a bug, I think its becuase your passing to early, I'm not sure.

But mario cleared this up and its easyly fixed. :D

Yeah your right its not a bug i remember mario explaining it. When you get better at the game i think you can actaully throw a long pass and switch players and have them running onto the ball.

All stores should change there xbox controllers to the Controller S thats what the xbox is sold with now anyway...just to help out these little handed boys :)