What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolverhampton v Perth Glory

fish eel

Immortal
This is tonight right?

f**k I'm annoyed there is no coverage of these matches

I think Perth are darkhorses for the A-League this year.

Be great if another A-League side did over an EPL team.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
On paper they should finish in the top four sides.

If they remain injury free, I wouldn't be surprised to see them push for the minor premiership - Especially if they nab Chris Coyne.

fish eel

Immortal
Chris Coyne has got his Colchester release so should be a Perth man.

They've also nabbed a striker from German side Energie Cottbus who were in the bundesliga....forget the guys name but he scored against Bayern IIRC.

Once Dead

Bench
Even though they didn't make the finals last year, Perth were a team capable of making the finals. They made a meal of many winning opportunities, especially up against CCoast at home when Topor-Stanley screwed up.

Thankfully Topor-Stanley is gone.......they've picked up Sterjovski, Burns, Coyne and Todd.......to me that bodes well for this season.....if their superior service via crosses is anything to go by, you can be sure that Eugene Dadi will score a bagful of goals again, this season. The guy is a gun.

skeepe

Immortal
Wolves teams are in for the game. They've named a first half team and a second half team.

First Half:
Wayne Hennessey
Kevin Foley
Jody Craddock
Christophe Berra
George Elokobi
Matthew Jarvis
Karl Henry
Andrew Surman
Stephen Ward
Sylvan Ebanks-Blake
Chris Iwelumo