What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon count down

Eelementary

Post Whore
The beauty of american football is their season starts right when our season heads into the finals. It is like god designed a dovetail joint just for suffering Eels fans.

Lol

I support the Raiders - seems I was born to support losers!

chiefy1

Juniors
The best chance we have of avoiding the spoon is to beat the cows by at least 10 points.

That would give us a + 30 advantage over them going into the final round which should be enough

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The beauty of american football is their season starts right when our season heads into the finals. It is like god designed a dovetail joint just for suffering Eels fans.
Without Don Lane I can’t get into American Football.

TheParraboy

Staff member
The best chance we have of avoiding the spoon is to beat the cows by at least 10 points.

That would give us a + 30 advantage over them going into the final round which should be enough

cowboys beat titans by 15+
roosters beat us by 15+

both highly likely

doubt we beat cowboys anyway

hybrideel

Bench
Cows won the spoon in 08 or 09

Their last wooden spoon was 2000
They were pipped at the post by the bulldogs in 08 who were on the same 5 wins but had a worse F/A and were lucky that Melbourne played 2010 for 0 points as they has the least wins and would have picked up the spoon

hindy111

Post Whore
There are so many threads. I tend to only pop my head in a few. Suprised how everyone can keep up

Latest posts