What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woods swap for Tuitavake

Maddragon99

Juniors
Did anyone else see Suli on C 7 news? I didn’t want to come here and neither does V Fifita. WTF ?
Media like this is very unfortunate indeed, I’d say he’s being honest because he knocked us back before he resigned with Manly.

Not hard to imagine cultural issues at the club when some players don’t want to be there.

Still though, getting rid of Woods is a win & perhaps these two young blokes will kick on under a new coach.

2010Dragons

Bench
Did anyone else see Suli on C 7 news? I didn’t want to come here and neither does V Fifita. WTF ?
SULI can f**k off too. The lazy dumb ass merkin is only at our club for the extra money. Who else tries to catch a drop out which didn’t go 10 metres and then gets penalised… this dumb merkin. Drop him to the reserve grade. He is fat, dumb and useless.

Last edited:
What a Complete shambles this club has become , when you think it can't get any worse , players saying they were forced to come ......
The club has become an outcast in regard to recruitment. The culture within the club appears to have worsened radically in the course of 10 years. This once great club has become a shadow of its former self. From what I have observed some of the team behave like spoiled brats.

The Word

Juniors
Well despite the negativity I actually think these are a couple of good signings. Would be tough to leave a club you love, especially as a young man. So we've done a great job to convince them to come to us.

Hopefully we can get behind them as a club and as supporters, and they can be a part of our turnaround. I sense there is change in the air.

Anyone worried about what young Moses said seriously needs to relax. He's not brightest but at least he's honest.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
Suli is not the brightest bloke to walk the earth

Think he may have been trying to say I didn’t want to leave Sydney, rather than I didn’t want to go to STGI
I would say not wanting to come to the Dragons is fairly intelligent stance.

Honestly, who could blame him for not wanting to come to the club? It’s career suicide and a guarantee your season finishes before September every year.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
Well despite the negativity I actually think these are a couple of good signings. Would be tough to leave a club you love, especially as a young man. So we've done a great job to convince them to come to us.

Hopefully we can get behind them as a club and as supporters, and they can be a part of our turnaround. I sense there is change in the air.

Anyone worried about what young Moses said seriously needs to relax. He's not brightest but at least he's honest.

Change in the air? What on earth do you base that on?

BringTheNoise

Juniors
The club has become an outcast in regard to recruitment. The culture within the club appears to have worsened radically in the course of 10 years. This once great club has become a shadow of its former self. From what I have observed some of the team behave like spoiled brats.
I’m amazed at the egos on some of the players considering they’ve never even played finals or rep footy.