What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woods

DJDL

Bench
Like it or not, haters, the dude is the cornerstone of our pack.
There's no way I'd be moving him on. 2 more years for me.

Tobes is improving.
BHU has regressed.
Feefs is done.
Pele is not ready.
Tolman is stop-gap.

Letting Woods go would be madness.

Of the list Frenzy posted elsewhere of off contract players, the only one I'd look at as a replacement for Woods is Isaac Liu.
That's it.

2 more years it is.

Weaponhead

Coach
200k hair cut a season he is facing
If we get him for that, its good business. Its a contract year so high motivation but he has been good.

BHU is not where he could be. I reckon he is better as a power runner off the bench. He has the attacking threat when fresh. With McInnes playing 13, Toby moves up to the front row.

chewsta

First Grade
We are dominated badly when Woodsy is off the field. I'm happy for him to stick around. Would love to see him get some aggression into his game but unfortunately he just doesn't have it in him.

snout

First Grade
BHU went over
If we get him for that, its good business. Its a contract year so high motivation but he has been good.

BHU is not where he could be. I reckon he is better as a power runner off the bench. He has the attacking threat when fresh. With McInnes playing 13, Toby moves up to the front row.
BHU went thru walker last night like a fat kid thru a pile of donuts.
Was about the 60th minute. Left the kid on the turf.
Good thing we never tried that play again otherwise the the kid mightnt have been able to to torch us late

Frenzy.

Immortal
BHU went over

BHU went thru walker last night like a fat kid thru a pile of donuts.
Was about the 60th minute. Left the kid on the turf.
Good thing we never tried that play again otherwise the the kid mightnt have been able to to torch us late

Well, the Sharks went away from what was working which was running the attack at Kid Dynamite and working him over. Coincided with Wade getting head binned

Frenzy.

Immortal
Like it or not, haters, the dude is the cornerstone of our pack.
There's no way I'd be moving him on. 2 more years for me.

Tobes is improving.
BHU has regressed.
Feefs is done.
Pele is not ready.
Tolman is stop-gap.

Letting Woods go would be madness.

Of the list Frenzy posted elsewhere of off contract players, the only one I'd look at as a replacement for Woods is Isaac Liu.
That's it.

2 more years it is.

Geez that Isaac Liu has been going hard tonight. Good prop.

Chimp

Bench
Liu for Woods please.

Don’t lose much experience but with addition of McInnes we’re net up but Liu is perfect for the new game and comes from a successful system.

Very good defender.

Lui can’t half concuss a defender with his late footwork too - have noticed it loads with him, where blokes end up with their head in the wrong place as a result of his footwork.