What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooohooo

This Year?

Immortal
I'm really happy for the win. I hope they can take this form over to NZ and send a message to the rest of the league. The last 1/3 of the season usually finds the Dragons in good form and if they make the 8, it would be amazing considering the season they've had.

Dave Q

Coach
What the fug is going on out there?

Wollongong Power!

Sing when youre winning lads, but methinks you are getting a bit uppity of late.

A few young Nigels playing total footy. Scary stuff for the NRL!

Get back down that table, begone devil red v's !

As the wind blew up in Wollongong so did the spirits of our youth lustered dragons.The opening minutes had us believe we may be in for a windy gloomy game. But in true fighting spirits we struck back instantly.
The team is clicking togeather and age is just a number at the moment, the confidence is building and the countdown has began towards what appears to be a late but spirited run home, Soward and Chase have a nice little combination emerging and when you get a field full of youth and no expectation given to our guys we could be making something from this salvagable 2007 season.

Go the boys.....:crazy:

_Johnsy

Referee
0,,5558510,00.jpg

Southernsaint

Staff member
It's a feeling of immense relief.

I also have to give some credit to the mad Raiders fan who stood next to the Army.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It was far too easy. Canberra were absolute rubbish.

Still, good to see the half ton on the scoreboard.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Atm my greatest concern is if Gaz comes back Brown will put him to 5/8th over Chase.

Surely he wouldn't do that... surely.

Dragooner

Bench
The boys can't get over the top of themselves. Raiders were absolute rubbish. We didn't play our best football and some of our oppurtunities were given to us on a silver platter.

We got to step up a notch in Auckland. The warriors won't be as horrible as canberra was.

However, it was nice to clock up the half century.

Immortal said:
Atm my greatest concern is if Gaz comes back Brown will put him to 5/8th over Chase.

Surely he wouldn't do that... surely.

He wouldn't dare....

dragonfire

Bench
yes, it will be an interesting situation if Gaz plays this season, there is no way he can go anywhere but straight back into the #3 jersey. Nightingale to make way for Chase on the wing unless Brown wants to put Chase onto the bench

Dragooner

Bench
Nightingale is a better winger than Chase. Simply because Florence is a winger (and a fullback) and posses' the right attributes where as Chase is very much so a centre. Maybe Chase will play on the bench.

And what about when Brett Morris comes back! Don't we have one hell of a backline.