What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club accomadations

penrithfrank

Juniors
Hi ! I don't if I posted this before, But if anyone is coming to UK for the game .I've 2 rooms spare in a nice clean house I live in ! ( no charge ) I live in leicester which is the middle of england .. 1hr by train to London 2 hour drive to Wigan.. and 30 mins from Stratford upon avon ... feel free to email me at salfordmugfrank1@yahoo.com this is a genuine offers to try reduce your outgoings if coming to game many regards Frank

Pomoz

Bench
Hi ! I don't if I posted this before, But if anyone is coming to UK for the game .I've 2 rooms spare in a nice clean house I live in ! ( no charge ) I live in leicester which is the middle of england .. 1hr by train to London 2 hour drive to Wigan.. and 30 mins from Stratford upon avon ... feel free to email me at salfordmugfrank1@yahoo.com this is a genuine offers to try reduce your outgoings if coming to game many regards Frank
Just asking for a friend, are you related to Fred West in any way?...