What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge

I hope it happens.

Even though Maloney has officially retired, he could be persuaded to don the footy boots one last time. Would add an extra level of interest to the game.

Dean Whare is in that Dragons side as well.

Nealo 12

Bench
Yeah a WP said Maloney is retiring I'd say he wont be around , they also have to get past St Helens first as well who go in favourites.

murraymob

Coach
Doubt it they called of the World Cup .cant see any game going forward this year and given our injuries unlikely a lot would play anyway

tripster

Juniors
On a related note I will definitely be watching the replay of the Catalans v St Helens game on Sunday. Apparently it airs live at 4 am Sunday, so I'll have to keep away from any spoilers until I have had a chance to watch the replay. It would be fantastic for Maloney and Whare to win a premiership over there.

Fangs

Coach
I'd love to see it. Last piece of silverware we need.

Penrith has performed poorly in previous standalone WCC matches.

With the exception of the 1997 competition. I just saw the stats. 6 wins from 6 games but they weren't good enough on differential to go through to the finals.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'd love to see it. Last piece of silverware we need.

Penrith has performed poorly in previous standalone WCC matches.

With the exception of the 1997 competition. I just saw the stats. 6 wins from 6 games but they weren't good enough on differential to go through to the finals.

Haha yeah I remember that Super League comp it was a joke and we won 6 from 6, even beating a couple of teams by 40 but missed out on finals because 4 other Aussie teams had better F/A yet a couple of English teams advanced with 0 wins..

Anyway I would still like to see us play the WCC early next year and win it for the first time.

Haha yeah I remember that Super League comp it was a joke and we won 6 from 6, even beating a couple of teams by 40 but missed out on finals because 4 other Aussie teams had better F/A yet a couple of English teams advanced with 0 wins..

Anyway I would still like to see us play the WCC early next year and win it for the first time.
Yep.

The one championship we’ve never held.

Oh I forgot - Amco/KB/National Panasonic Cup 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

The_Frog

First Grade
I went to our final game against St Helens. We needed to win by 47 to make the playoffs, they started pretty well but as it became clear they couldn't make it they faded and St Helens closed the gap to 32-26 at the end.

Fangs

Coach
I went to our final game against St Helens. We needed to win by 47 to make the playoffs, they started pretty well but as it became clear they couldn't make it they faded and St Helens closed the gap to 32-26 at the end.

My dad kept his ticket to the Penrith/Warrington fixture. Another trashing:

Latest posts