What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup 2022 discussion

Smug Panther

First Grade
and the same two that were convinced that Penith couldn't possibly win another premiership without Burton playing at centre. Didn't rate Tago from what they saw when he played reggies.

Like some others have mentioned. I'll wait and see what Luke and Kenny bring to the table in 2023 before condeming either of them
Lol yeah make up lies

mxlegend99

Referee
Luke and Kenny are without a doubt our best hookers options for 2023. But that doesn't mean they're good.

We have to hope one of them lifts another level next year. Personally I can't see it happening. Solid is about the highest we seem to be able to develop at 9. But if by some miracle one of them has a breakout season. A 3peat is on the cards.

I dont think anyone debating their quality is suggesting they're not the best options available. Just that they're not at the level of their teammates.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Luke and Kenny are without a doubt our best hookers options for 2023. But that doesn't mean they're good.

We have to hope one of them lifts another level next year. Personally I can't see it happening. Solid is about the highest we seem to be able to develop at 9. But if by some miracle one of them has a breakout season. A 3peat is on the cards.

I dont think anyone debating their quality is suggesting they're not the best options available. Just that they're not at the level of their teammates.
Kenny is a good 14. Need to find a 9

Iamback

Coach

There are no certainties in sport.

So we need a Plan B

Someone2

Juniors
Of course Cleary debuts again Australia’s weakest opponents of the tournament

so the media can have a big w@nkfest over him

Someone2

Juniors
Anyone thinking Luke will be good enough for the NRL might be in for a rude shock
Letting api go is up there with the Dogs letting Thurston go as the biggest recruitment f**k up ever

Api is more important to the team than Cleary and panthers with slide without him and finish 4-6th