What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup 2022

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
JWH with a 3-4 week ban. Can’t see him getting picked for Kiwi’s now. Always funny how NZ gets hit with this at international time. Probably looking to rub Joey Tapene and Fisher Harris out as well if they get the chance. Might have to employ Talan May’s “the fans want to see him play” defence. Lol
did you see JWH's headslam? It was pretty ordinary and a worthy suspension given his track record

Reactions: JJ
JWH with a 3-4 week ban. Can’t see him getting picked for Kiwi’s now. Always funny how NZ gets hit with this at international time. Probably looking to rub Joey Tapene and Fisher Harris out as well if they get the chance. Might have to employ Talan May’s “the fans want to see him play” defence. Lol
3 week ban, misses warm-up game vs Leeds, Jamacia and Lebanon game.

Whispers he has a broken hand, hoping it not found out so he gets selected and they use those 3 games rather than 3 NRL games. Hope McGuire has ball to not select him if it is broken.
He often doesn't step up for the Kiwis anyway.

JJ

Immortal
In all seriousness, in JFH and Tapine we probably have the two best props in the game, throw in Bromwich.. why does anyone care about the grub?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Suaalii declares for Samoa, and it’s made that little idiot Kent combust, he can’t handle Australia not having the pick of everyone

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Suaalii declares for Samoa, and it’s made that little idiot Kent combust, he can’t handle Australia not having the pick of everyone
Does he actually have a permanent brain injury? I don't watch 360 because I cannot cop him. And in any case, I can predict what he's going to say before he's said it. Absolute imbecilic algorhythm he follows.

The idea you can't choose to represent your state and your country of blood, again takes such a simpleton to conform to. Suaalii was born in Sydney, but he is Samoan. Sydney is his city, it's not his ethnicity.

I've read the transcript of what he said. My god, he's a dolt, Paul Kent. What a flog.

Blair

Coach
On the weekend it was so good hearing commentators and reporters talking about 'Kangaroo selection', and implying it was the ultimate representive honour.

That's such a change from the 'Blues', 'Maroons' talk we're used to.

Blair

Coach
It sucks for Fiji, and the WC, that Milne's six-game ban is served with them and not completely by Souths.

JJ

Immortal
I see the "Jonson snubbed" headlines... weird, like they haven't been watching...

Good squad, spine not elite IMO - fullback especially, questions over hookers (not a huge Cheese fan atm), but Hughes and Brown could be interesting, or perhaps Foran Brown?

JJ

Immortal
Must admit I am not following much, but is Api K not elligible for Straya? Is he not easily the game's #1 hooker?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Must admit I am not following much, but is Api K not elligible for Straya? Is he not easily the game's #1 hooker?
He is definitely eligible, think he plays for Fiji otherwise

I’d say Harry Grant is comfortably 1 and Hunts origin form the last few years makes him a great backup

JJ

Immortal
He is definitely eligible, think he plays for Fiji otherwise

I’d say Harry Grant is comfortably 1 and Hunts origin form the last few years makes him a great backup
Grant and Api are the best, order maybe debatable but having Api also behind Cook is wrong. Hunt’s versatility is a plus, but you’d only play him in the halves in an emergency imo