What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Rugby League Team?

Parrasque

Juniors
From any country from any comp, select a side of at least 17 made up of the worlds best.

1. Minichello
2. King
3. Gasnier
4. Senior/Berrigan
5. Vainikolo
6. Lockyer
7. Johns (c)
8. Webke
9. Priddis
10. Price
11. N Hindmarsh
12. Fitzgibbon
13. Kennedy

14. Sculthorpe
15. Farrell
16. L. Baily
17. Wing

18. Lau'utiti
19. Civinoceva
20. Bowen

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
dont watch esl much but dont they rave about that hooker cunningham?
and surely theres a better winger out there than vainikolo
i no a few

brooksy19

Bench
1. Lockeyer
2. King
3. Gasnier
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Vainikolo
6. Marshall
7. Johns (c)
8. Webke
9. Buderous
10. Price
11. N Hindmarsh
12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Kennedy

14. Sculthorpe
15. Farrell
16. L. Baily
17. Shaun Berrigan

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Iafeta said:
Covell perhaps BBSF?
hmmm i see ure idea , but i dont no if i agree fully. while i would of said yes 2 months ago, it would seem stupid to put him in the world team when hes playing for the jets (controversially and stupidly though). but yeah hes better than lesley "no field positioning" vanikolo

Fibroman

First Grade
Pick the Australian side with maybe Lyon in the centres, Sonny Bill in the 2nd row, and consider Tony Puletua, Pritchard, or Laititi off the bench.

aussies1st

Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
hmmm i see ure idea , but i dont no if i agree fully. while i would of said yes 2 months ago, it would seem stupid to put him in the world team when hes playing for the jets (controversially and stupidly though). but yeah hes better than lesley "no field positioning" vanikolo

:shock: :clap: Finally BBSF has started coming back to the real world

Sun_Down

Juniors
Australian side with:

*Lesley Vainikolo
*Sonny Bill Williams
*Paul Sculthorpe
*Brian Carney

-Hopefully in a few years I can add a Frenchman to my list...

ngap

Juniors
Wing has been playing crap. While am sure he will be in the team. He needs a kick up the a** and dropped.

Honestly....some of your people have no idea about this game.

Sculthorpe! Even GB fans would laugh at the euggestion he should be included in a World Team.

And Cunningham! :lol:

I was calling him out five years agon and thankfully, even most Poms now consider him a running joke.

How about the people choosing Andreew Farrel. No longer playing the game and whe matched against the best of the bst over an entire decade, he constantly left even him greatest supporters dissapointed.

Basically the World Team is the NSW State Of Origin side, with Darren Lockyer.

The others names in this list are either to erratic, to poor or just to injured to even be considered.

attamarrap

Juniors
vainakolo is overrated he was found out in australia all you have to do is kick in behind him and it's a try everytime to slow to turn and get back surley there are better wingers in the world grothe, carney ,king, rooney, sing and ty williams are all better than him I would even rate meli higher than him

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
1. Minichello
2. King
3. Gasnier
4. Lyon
5. Carney
6. Lockyer
7. Johns (c) (gk)
8. Webcke
9. Buderus
10. Price
11. Hindmarsh
12. Wiki
13. Kennedy

14. Fielden
15. Marshall
16. O'Meley
17. S B Williams

18. Asotasi
19. Senior

GoTheBears said:
Brian Carney would have one wing, sh*ts on wingers in Australia bar maybe King.

Funny, King is clearly the best option on the wing at the moment and last year Luke Rooney Owned™ GB in every game he played against them.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
nospam49™ said:
Funny, King is clearly the best option on the wing at the moment and last year Luke Rooney Owned™ GB in every game he played against them.

Rooney didn't "own" anything. He scored alot of tries but basically every one was just a close to the line finish of someone elses work. Carney is world class.

aussies1st

Staff member
Fielden the so called best prop in the worl hasn't been in many teams.
Rooney hasn't been in a great team this season but he always seems to find the try line with Aus

Latest posts