What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Sevens tickets on sale tomorrow

yakstorm

First Grade
It was pretty cheap, only like $10 to get in.

Great atmosphere, great day, its a great ground as well. Only down side was it was soooooo bloody hot (like 38C) and of course the place selling drinks their fridge was warm.

Drinking hot Coke with an empty stomach is not good, but they should have that fixed this time.

In-goal

Bench
about 10 mates and i will be going to both days, we still haven't got tickets but i can assure you will wil be there and merry

Jeffles

Bench
St Mary's was a good day. Pretty casual and you could mingle with players. It was sooo bloody hot though. Walking from the station was a nightmare. But it was a very good day out. I look forward to St mary's next year in cooler conditions.

The highlight of the day last year was Wes Patten. He produced a gem of a quote after being left out of the aboriginal side.

"I'm the best sevens player in the world. It's all politics." :lol:

In-goal

Bench
Saturday Pax No. I have are 3794-3803
Sunday Pax No. are 4083-4092

so as you can see tickets are moving slowly