What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World title

mackdadday

Juniors
Hindsight is 20/20 as they say and i think we can say now that having Lesnar as champ has brought down the enjoyment of the show. I was wondering who youd have as world champion now to revive the shitball that wwe is right now.

For me...Bo Dallas. Love the guys gimmick.

Womens Champ. Get Charlotte up there or back to Paige.

mackdadday

Juniors
Bo Dallas wins the rumble and goes on to stun Lesnar by firstly prancing around him and then pinning him after blowing his mind.

Last edited:

alien

Referee
oh ffs i cant stand bo, lol. i am not a "bo-liever" but i would chant BO LEAVE!!! :arrow: :p

alien

Referee
i do like charlotte though. she is a future divas champ.

i dont mind brock lesnar as champ but he should be on the show more. when he came out a couple of weeks ago and f5ed y2j i was thinking "about time!!!"

Bulldog Force

Referee
At this rate, having the f**king Bunny would be a start to at least get the World Title back in show. If we're being serious about getting it interesting, have Mr. MitB Seth Rollins beginning a fued with Brock Lesnar would be a start. Having him taunt him about cashing it in at any time.

As for the divas, enough of the Paige/AJ shit... give it to someone fresh. Emma or someone FFS.

I like Bo Dallas, but not near the WHC picture (he is out injured too). While I believe it will be Roman Reigns that beats Brock Lesnar (*sigh*), my ideal champions would be either Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan (when he returns), or Alexander Rusev. WWE have dicked about with Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt too much, they need to build both up again to be a genuine WHC material.

The fanboy in me wants to see Antonio Cesaro as champ, but again like Ambrose + Wyatt needs to be built up before he can even think about holding the title.

mackdadday

Juniors
Emma gets my goat up with that stupid dance. Charlotte or sasha would be lovely though i hate to lose them from my beloved NXT. Also Rosa needs to be shot out of a cannon into the sea and never searched for ever again.

alien

Referee
as far as the divas division goes, what ever happened to tamina snuka??? i thought she was really good

if the bunny ever became champion, of any division, i think jbl would probably quit, lol

alien

Referee
im a big fan of rusev and lana ("shut tup"). rusev has to be a future wwe world heavyweight champion. roman reigns and bray wyatt too..

afinalsin666

First Grade
Right now I don't mind the title being out for as long as it was. Makes everything seem more grand for this years mania season. It would suck as a full time gimmick though.

The hard part is over, let's enjoy seeing where this build leads.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Emma gets my goat up with that stupid dance. Charlotte or sasha would be lovely though i hate to lose them from my beloved NXT. Also Rosa needs to be shot out of a cannon into the sea and never searched for ever again.

I agree the Emma clumsy gimmick has run its course. Time for a serious switch for her. Have her a contender for the divas title next I say.

Also this Aussie bloke in NXT... He reminds me of Dean Ambrose for some reason. I would like to see him in the RR.

Romans Reigns or the D Bry to win the rumble.

Last edited:

azzah72

Bench
6 months ago Reigns & wyatt looked like they could be main eventers but they have both lost steam and shine imo.

2 months ago, Ziggler looked like he could be a smoky but they need to tread carefully as his momentum is already starting to dwindle.

So imo that leaves only three possible people to fight brock if he is champ at WM.

Cena, Bryan & Orton.

Cena will have had 3 crack after rumble so nope.

So Bryan or Orton.

Orton would have to be the reckless anti-hero and Bryan as the returning under dog. Both would work in a feud with Brock.

If they give it to reigns, it'll be a very poor feud.

The first stand off would probably be cool but after that what do they have? Reigns can't talk and can barely emote anything and I am not sold on him in the ring either.

And I'll be honest here, Brock is just as bland in the ring on this run. He needs a good carrier to bump around for him because he isn't puttin any matches on like he did with angle anymore. His Take match was bad, is squash with cena was bad but fun to watch, his second match with cena was still pretty bland and over booked.

His last good match was with punk.

Last edited:
Emma is one of those people who has been booked terribly since coming up from NXT. The dance was because her entrance had bubbles and she would pop them. When she got called up to Raw, she went from plucky go-getter to Santino's overly infatuated sidekick. Add in her problem with the law, and that's the best way to become a jobber.

But that is Raw for you. The Ascention go from dark arse kickers to the Road Warriors B Team. Word is Adrian Neville is going to be called up soon with a monkey inspired gimmick...

When Rollins turns against the Authority eventually, he needs to start a Punk Rock stable and be all "anti'authority" and have Zayn and Neville (2 punk rock fans) as his back ups.

mackdadday

Juniors
İ think they were talking up Neville in a mighty mouse gimmick. Personally i dont see how they go week to week trying to sell the Network then give NXT no promotion at all on RAW and Smackdown even though NXT is the hottest thing going on the network. İf i was running the show id have a few guys show up here and there (like neville and corbin) in some kind of anti-wwe, pro-nxt role. Neville and Corbin both have awesome finishers and ıtd do a lot to promote NXT and vicariously the wwe network. Sting as a leader would make a lot of sense (Mr WCW - YOU KILLED MY HOME!) and would lead in well to a wrestlemania match with Sting and hhh. nxt prıde/wwe pride/wcw pride. something with real emotion for a change. And if theyre looking to use Sting in a generally non wrestling format ıt could add a lot to the buyability of any transitioning nxt stars.

Haffa

Reigns will win the Rumble.

Would love to see Ambrose win the WT. In some sort of Hardcore weapons match.