What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World title

Bulldog Force

Referee
They need to do something to Daniel Bryan though.

Maybe have him win a #1 contenders match (not MitB again though), and get him back up there.

redvscotty

First Grade
The idea of only bringing out the WWE Championship when Brock wanted to is a fantastic gimmick, and builds prestige for the title.

You get 2 or 3 shots at it in 4 - 6 months, how is that bad for it's image? It wouldn't work all the time but if you have a fit Bryan or Rollins or Reigns or whoever who can hold it and come out Raw after Raw then the angle isn't going to work. For Lesnar it's perfect. It's also a massive push for whoever does eventually beat him and take it.

My ideal next few months would be:

Bryan comes back and turns heel, Ziggler also turns heel and they become allies.
Reigns fueds with Wyatt or someone else and fades out of the main event scene.
Rollins turns on the Authority and drops J&J, turns into the anti hero everyone is desperately hoping Ambrose turns into and is pushed for the Title against Lesnar at Mania.

Ideally, I'd like a Bryan, Lesnar, Rollins Triple Threat for the title at Mania, where Rollins is the only face, Bryan wins in an epic match of back and forth between the 3 and as he's celebrating, Rollins cashes in and jumps off the rafters into a stinger splash and reveals himself to be Sting 2.0

Then him and sting take over the entire WWE.

(I think I lost my train of thought there at the end).

azzah72

Bench
The idea of only bringing out the WWE Championship when Brock wanted to is a fantastic gimmick, and builds prestige for the title.

You get 2 or 3 shots at it in 4 - 6 months, how is that bad for it's image? It wouldn't work all the time but if you have a fit Bryan or Rollins or Reigns or whoever who can hold it and come out Raw after Raw then the angle isn't going to work. For Lesnar it's perfect. It's also a massive push for whoever does eventually beat him and take it.

My ideal next few months would be:

Bryan comes back and turns heel, Ziggler also turns heel and they become allies.
Reigns fueds with Wyatt or someone else and fades out of the main event scene.
Rollins turns on the Authority and drops J&J, turns into the anti hero everyone is desperately hoping Ambrose turns into and is pushed for the Title against Lesnar at Mania.

Ideally, I'd like a Bryan, Lesnar, Rollins Triple Threat for the title at Mania, where Rollins is the only face, Bryan wins in an epic match of back and forth between the 3 and as he's celebrating, Rollins cashes in and jumps off the rafters into a stinger splash and reveals himself to be Sting 2.0

Then him and sting take over the entire WWE.

(I think I lost my train of thought there at the end).

Da Hell?

Anyone who ends up being "the next ..." is destined to fail (Little Petey Pump, The Edgeheads, every single person who has been called the future Nature Boy by Ric Flair...). Let him be Seth Rollins, if they can get him to bring out some more of his AOTF style (threatening to break Edge's neck was a good start) then that is when I think he will hit the main event.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Rollins needs to be the next champ IMO. I just don't see where they can go with Reigns after he wins the title off Lesnar.

I can see them building to Rollins V Orton for WM, but make it the first match so Rollins has time to recover. Reigns beats Lesnar, Rollins cashes in and ends WM with the title.

Reigns v Ambrose V Rollins from there.

Wyatt needs to do something different before he gets a title shot/win. Getting stale quick. The Wyatt family break up is the stupidest crap I've seen for some time.

Ziggler I can see being that guy in the Rumble who comes in at number 1-3 and then lasts for a long time. Hopefully he has a good title feud for Mania.

Rusev I don't mind, but we've seen this whole "not pinned or submitted" thing before and it usually ends with the guy eventually losing and then nobody knows what to do with him afterwards.

alien

Referee
when is daniel bryan expected to come back???

one possibility is roman reigns wins the royal rumble and lesnar beats cena and keeps the wwe world heavyweight title. reigns beats lesnar at wrestlemania but rollins after the match cashes in and wins the title, or attempts to but ambrose stops him

mackdadday

Juniors
I can accept a Reigns vs Lesnar wrestlemania if there is a cash in and rollins walks away champ. A shield reunion would be nice to make it happen though very very unlikely. Maybe this is what they ve been holding rollins vs ambrose off for. A bunch of title matches this year.

Haffa

when is daniel bryan expected to come back???

one possibility is roman reigns wins the royal rumble and lesnar beats cena and keeps the wwe world heavyweight title. reigns beats lesnar at wrestlemania but rollins after the match cashes in and wins the title, or attempts to but ambrose stops him

He's not going to wrestle till RR.

Something like that is what I expect.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I think they will go with Reigns but its a terrible idea. as someone else posted the initial face off will be great but then what? Brock will be MIA for most of the feud so Paul just bury Reigns on the mic raw after raw. Reigns is terrible on the mic so paul will talk rings around him.

Daniel isn't much better on the mic but he appears to have improved during his time off. plus it would be a great David vs Goliath match.

on a side note. they have really dropped the ball on Ambrose. Wyatt was a terrible idea for a feud and made no sense for him to stop going after Rollins.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Also, what are they doing with EC?

I dare say brock wont fight in it so is it off?

EC has been moved. it's now possibly the worst name for a PPV since December to Dismember. it'll be Fast Lane in between Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

azzah72

Bench
Well that's just as bad!

So essentially if Brock wins RR (Which I say he will), He will more or less be definitely going against the winner of the RR with no real shenanigans because I doubt brock will fight @ fast lane.

Gotta be Bryan or Orton IMO.

Only other I could handle is Dolph.

Haffa

I disagree.

The IWC likes to hate Reigns, but the Universe loves him.

Turning him, Ziggler and Bryan heel is crazy. Who would replace them?

I'm not sure we are disagreeing with each other, mate.

I've read they're looking at trying another Sheamus Heel turn having him knock Bryan out of the RR.

alien

Referee
on a side note. they have really dropped the ball on Ambrose. Wyatt was a terrible idea for a feud and made no sense for him to stop going after Rollins.

i love the ambrose v wyatt feud. they are both lunatics. the ambrose v rollins feud isnt over - its just on hold. when rollins cashes in his money in the bank, ambrose should stop him winning the title, then the rivalry will continue..

Latest posts