What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worrying story in Tele

Alan Shore

First Grade
Apparently Creagh will rotate with Gallen in the front row. Creagh. FFS, another series loss if he's our "muscle" up front!

nqboy

First Grade
LOL if you guys pick Creagh again. The only bloke ever to pick a fight in Origin and then backpedal out of it. Please pick him again.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Ben Creagh and Paul Gallen

I for one can see the similarities ....... :lol:

scaled.gif

Gallenprettyinpink.jpg

wibble

Bench
Yeah, 'cos Gallen always backs away from fights :roll:

Actually, no one is game to pick a fight with Gallen, and the powder puff Qld forwards certainly won't start. Gallen will roll through them. Again.

SoftSydney

Juniors
I cant believe that soft coq Creagh got picked again, when will they learn that Steelers players arent SOO players.

mxlegend99

Referee
Well on the bright side if he is picked to rotate with Paul Gallen, he might only get minimal game time with Paul Gallen being able to play the full 80 minutes in the front row.

I just don't understand how he gets picked ahead of Anthony Watmough though. Look at their stats from last season:

Ben Creagh played all 3 games last season and made:
40m in Origin 1 (0 tackle breaks)
73m in Origin 2 (2 tackle breaks)
65m in Origin 3 (0 tackle breaks)
For a total of 178m gained and 2 tackle breaks. Average of 59.33m gained and 0.66 tackle breaks.

Watmough played games 2 and 3 and made:
136m in Origin 2 (4 tackle breaks)
109m in Origin 3 (3 tackle breaks)
For a total of 245m gained and 7 tackle breaks. Average of 122.5m gained and 3.5 tackle breaks.

beave

Coach
well on the bright side if he is picked to rotate with paul gallen, he might only get minimal game time with paul gallen being able to play the full 80 minutes in the front row.

I just don't understand how he gets picked ahead of anthony watmough though. Look at their stats from last season:

Ben creagh played all 3 games last season and made:
40m in origin 1 (0 tackle breaks)
73m in origin 2 (2 tackle breaks)
65m in origin 3 (0 tackle breaks)
for a total of 178m gained and 2 tackle breaks. Average of 59.33m gained and 0.66 tackle breaks.

Watmough played games 2 and 3 and made:
136m in origin 2 (4 tackle breaks)
109m in origin 3 (3 tackle breaks)
for a total of 245m gained and 7 tackle breaks. Average of 122.5m gained and 3.5 tackle breaks.

FFS!!!! Watmough is injured!!!!!

Hutty1986

Immortal
With Choc injured, Sims should have come straight in. Would have made a powerhouse bench, esp with Buhrer's lack of size. Creagh has had a very quiet year and his stats were deplorable for NSW last season. Ah well, looking forward to a big game from him.

Packy

Bench
I can't see what Creagh will give us from the bench. I would understand a starting spot but surely Sims (un-injured Watmong) would be a better sub.

More importantly, if this tactic is true a f**kin prop would be handy. I wouldn't be upset if Luke Douglas was given a shot.

Springs

First Grade
Honestly? Did he actually think that worked last year? If he does this Merrin will probably play 8 minutes again.

Why even rotate Gallen?