What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst brain explosion of the year candidate?

Moffo

Referee
Pearce in the 76th minute in tonights game. What the f**k was he thinking? Cost the rooters the game, the whole cowboys team would've bene offisde and they would've scored

f**king cabbage

no name

Referee
Hitting the p!ss and banging on the wrong room door (half naked???) should also be nominated.

JT_

Juniors
As I said in the game thread:

Pearce making an 80m break right by the sideline, late in a game & dead tired in ridiculously slippery conditions = 4 Cowboys tackling him into touch.

He had to make a decision and unfortunately it didn't pay off.

Flapper

First Grade
As I said in the game thread:

Pearce making an 80m break right by the sideline, late in a game & dead tired in ridiculously slippery conditions = 4 Cowboys tackling him into touch.

He had to make a decision and unfortunately it didn't pay off.

Agreed, he had no choice, he needed to try and keep it alive, otherwise ball would've been in touch. In the end the result was basically the same.

Kiki

First Grade
i dont reckon it was that bad of a brain explosion...John Williams was closing in on him pretty fast there wasn't many options really

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
He wasn't going to go out.

He wanted to go for the glory ball. If he was smart he would have put a foot onto it and put it further infield, or thrown it more backwards.

Waqa is slow as sh*t. Put towers up for him.

I'm also sh*tty at the rest of the roosters, there was noone within 10m of where the ball landed beside waqa... where the f**k was the chase.

Dazraider

Juniors
that was a very big brain explosion so was perret when he took the ball when it was going dead 100%.

roosters i have definatelly given up on now they have those woeful defender in freind, he cost the roosters at least two trys tonight from being lazy in the middle

Charlie124

First Grade
I dont think he was as close to the sideline as people think. Could easily have stepped inside and hit the ground, he had a brain explosion.

Big Pete

Referee
^ You know you're desperate for a victory when even the commentators can't hide their bias.

beave

Coach
made me f$%king sick after watching the replay. At least be neutral Alexander you f#$wit.

dice

Juniors
Pearce in the 76th minute in tonights game. What the f**k was he thinking? Cost the rooters the game, the whole cowboys team would've bene offisde and they would've scored

f**king cabbage

I agree. I often forget this guy is a kid but that was a very immature brain explosion.

Danish

Referee
i dont reckon it was that bad of a brain explosion...John Williams was closing in on him pretty fast there wasn't many options really

He could have swerved infield early on and simply taken the tackle.

Any decent half would have done so

Latest posts