What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

worst CEO in the nrl

what team has the worst ceo in the nrl?

• eels

Votes: 35 37.2%
  • bulldogs

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • titans

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • warriors

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • souths

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • roosters

• brisbane

• cowboys

• dragons

• raiders

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • sea eagles

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • panthers

Votes: 25 26.6%

• Total voters

NZ_10c_Warriors

Juniors
there are absolute idiots running some clubs at the moment, so i'm wondering who you would consider to be the worst?
my vote goes to paul osbourne. he signs tahu, plays his stupid games, tries to get quade cooper (get NZRU players if you're going to get union players) when he knew he would fail, he is a loudmouth, he sacks anderson who got them to a gf the season before. the true worst CEO. and people though fitzgerald was bad...

i didn't include storm because i wasn't sure, sharks because they dont have one and knights because they dont have one

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Funny you all name Osbourne considering he has completely turned around the financial situation at the club and we are recording a very big profit, whereas under Fitzgerald we recorded annual losses.....

Other stuff he has done though has been pretty poor, but on the management side of things - running the club, the financial situation, etc - he is far from the bottom.

Another case of the TC knowing absolutely nothing about what he is talking about.

Mr Saab

Referee
Osborne....anyone who signs Walker, Maitua and Webb all at once has to really have a good look in the mirror

Eels Dude

Coach
This would be better if you actually listed the CEO's names in the poll? Or don't you know them?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Panthers, RL heartland with a capital H, mega millions from pokie empire and they still struggle on and off the field.

Searle gets an honourable mention for this gem: "we don't spend money on marketing as we spend it on the community".

Last edited: