What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst. Grand Final. Ever.

The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Should be a great crowd with a great atmosphere. The Dogs probably aren't a match for Souths but anything can happen.

t-ba

Post Whore
In the competition between AIDS v Cancer, I'll be Cheering for AIDS.

f**k I hate Souths but I hate Ca$hler more than them...

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Souths will blow the dogs off the park early, wont be a game after 30 mins. Hate Souffs but they will deservedly win next week.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Different teams, but the spectacle could be a bore though....

Think Souffs are a much superior team.

Dogs have had a dream run through the finals.. Will need to be at their best to keep it close in my view...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wouldve been better if Penrith were there but they fked it up tonight.

Still would be a good battle between Dogs and Souths.

Dutchy

Immortal
At least Manly v Roosters wouldnt be an 80 minute wrestling match.

With the wrestling, fat merkins and grubbiness, there'll be a shit game of footy, entertainment wise.

RedVDave

First Grade
Nah 2012 was the biggest pile of poo ever! Cheering for Souths all the way I think they will win by a fair margin.

Sphagnum

Coach
Souths are way overhyped. I hope these scumbags molest them next week.

Will struggle to watch it though. It's only slightly more appealing than that fumbleball game today and I didn't watch that shit either.

MrAnonymous

Bench
If dogs get into them like they did last time they played it could be alot closer then us merkins think.

Souths should still win 13 +

Swarzey

Bench
I don't need to share how I feel about Souths but f**k, it's nice to have something a little different for a change. Hopefully the days of seeing Melbourne and Manly constantly up there even in week 3 are dead and the Roosters sliding back to the mediocrity of 2012.

Latest posts