What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst injury you've ever seen?

danderson4500

Juniors
Mine would be the Scott Prince one in 2001. Back when the NRL had their Name-A-Game VHS thing, i'd get the Channel 9 games usually. That's how i saw it. I covered my eyes when Nine showed the replay, it was that bad.

simmo1

First Grade
Lipina Kaufusi AKA Jackson Kaufusi AKA Makasini Richter suffering a terrible headache and leaving the field in the early 2000's.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Micheal Luck's 'shark bite' against Manly in around I wanna say 2010 was pretty horrendous. His leg was split right open down the muscle and he played out the set, didn't want to come off, then wanted to play the week after. Man, he was a tough bastard.

Bazal

Post Whore
McKinnon obviously

Fatman Webcke disintegrating poor old Ash Graham's leg with his sheer mass was pretty bad. Poor dude's sock looked like a tube of toothpaste, was a really promising player but never the same after.

Had upwards of 15 or 20 surgeries IIRC?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Alex McKinnon and John Farragher.

Watching live at a game seeing Brett Papworth collecting Rod Wisharts knee and shattering his jaw down in Wollongong.

kdalymc

Bench
Can't quite recall but wasn't Nathan Browns bone coming out his finger 1992 (93?) Grand final?

The_Frog

First Grade
The one Josh Mansour received from a flying knee-cocked Anthony Don. Obviously not as bad as Farragher or McKinnon long term but perhaps just as traumatic.

GongPanther

Referee
The one Josh Mansour received from a flying knee-cocked Anthony Don. Obviously not as bad as Farragher or McKinnon long term but perhaps just as traumatic.
Remember watching the news clip on that day when John Farragher got severely injured. Is he still on the door at Panthers?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Brett Kimmorley literally busted a nut.

For all the Preston hate, he was forgiven that night, lost a testy. Hard.

Plus Anderson deserved all hate.

Latest posts