What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst of your Collection

^ Pando

retired
I have an old album I got as a kid called "Dynamite Run" by Jim Cooper.
It's described as an "Australian CB Album", and a t.v. special offer. :|

From memory, Jim's version of Convoy was pretty lame, though he does look rather fetching with his denim shirt over the top of his white turtle neck skivvy and the 70's mullet. 8)

Maybe this album is why I became a truck driver. :eek:
Glad we don't have a record player anymore. :|

sharkadelic

Juniors
I do have a limo Bizkit album I bought at Trash converters for $8 (I support my local drug addicted burglars), It has about 4 half decent songs and about unlistenable pieces of tripe.
I think it is probably about limp bizkits best effort to date and based on their talent will probably remain that way.

KevinArnold

Juniors
Hmmmmm lots of "Someone gave me this cd for a gift/birthday/xmas"....bullsh*t! :lol: ....You know you all purchased it for yourselves ;-)

Anyway, mine would be:

Metallica - "Load"
Limp Bizkit - "Significant Other"

Both suck. Period. :cool:

Guns n Roses - Spaghetti Incident
Soundtrack to Streetfighter

Both given to me, but worst purchase was Big Audio Dynamite (cant recall the name, but they only made one thank god)- an absolute train wreck. Listened to only once.

Worst DVD - Charlies Angels 2, Halloween H20 - both freebies. Worst Purchase - They call me Trinity.