What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst opening ceremony ... ever

dimitri

First Grade
Sterling said:
et said:
Sterling said:
Well said.....the other people here cant see that because they are un-cultured and uneducated.
Biggest wanker... ever!

tin cans and lawn mowers for your culture....lol

g'day mate!.....good culture you yobo!!
Greece took the games to a new level....jelousy is a curse.....get over it

i agree

hotsnow

Juniors
Both had strong points.

Of course Athens had 3000 more years of history so the ceremony had a deeper meaning.

Nothing can beat Sydney for the grand scale of the production - at one time 3000 performers on the ground. And how could you forget the marching band - the largest ever assembled. Also Sydney had originality - I noticed Athens had a few homages (or rip offs) to Sydney.

NC

Juniors
I watched the replay and fell asleep a quarter of the way through and woke up when it finished.

Caged Panther

First Grade
with so much history to tell a story about i felt they tried to cover it all and in the end only did it a fraction of the justice that greek history deserves.

At least they didn't give us a niki webster :lol: :lol:

et

Juniors
Sterling said:
et said:
Sterling said:
Well said.....the other people here cant see that because they are un-cultured and uneducated.
Biggest wanker... ever!

tin cans and lawn mowers for your culture....lol

g'day mate!.....good culture you yobo!!
Greece took the games to a new level....jelousy is a curse.....get over it
It is a shame the ancient Greeks didn't pass their literary skills (or any shred of intelligence) down to inbreds like you. What part of "Well I enjoy Greek history and mythology, but was underwhelmed by these displays" don't you understand?

Add racist to the wanker.

fosie

Juniors
Caged Panther said:
At least they didn't give us a niki webster :lol: :lol:

they did kinda......that lil boy, cept he didn't fly all around the stadium and he looked his age too. He was so cute :lol:

Razor

Coach
Best I've seen. Certainly better than Sydney

1st - Athens 2004
2nd - Barcelons 1992
3rd - Atlanta 1996
4th - Sydney 2000

Sydney was just so cheesy and amateurish.

Latest posts