What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Rugby League photo of all time?

hopoates_finger.jpg

0neye

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;-) I'LL SEE ALL YOU GAYLORDS THIS FRIDAY NIGHT ;()
Oxford Street Some have decried the death of Oxford Street in the past couple of years. They say it’s been far too gentrified, that its once bohemian and camp character has been stripped away.

They say too many chain clothing stores and cafés have moved into the area, along with too many wealthy professionals. All the artists, drag queens and gays have left the ghetto, they complain. The new sidewalks are too clean as well.

Oxford Street has changed a lot, that’s undeniable, but it has certainly not died. Despite many gays moving to other areas as people around Sydney (seem to) grow less homophobic, Oxford Street is still the queer heart of this city, if not the nation. ;-)

According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, more gay and lesbian people live in the suburbs surrounding Oxford Street than anywhere else in the country.

The strip might not be as diverse and colourful as Newtown’s King Street (home to the second largest queer population), but Oxford Street is still home to most of Sydney’s gay bars and businesses.

Walk down the street any time of day or night and you’ll see hordes of gay and lesbian people everywhere you look. Despite what people might be saying, Oxford Street is still our street and it will be for some time to come.

nqcowboy87

Bench
oxford st is queer city i went for a walk from glebe to the scg one night( it was still bright daylight) and i somehow managed to find my way via taylors sqaure and let me tell you i got out of there quick smart it wasnt pleasant

innsaneink

Referee
nqcowboy87 said:
oxford st is queer city i went for a walk from glebe to the scg one night( it was still bright daylight) and i somehow managed to find my way via taylors sqaure and let me tell you i got out of there quick smart it wasnt pleasant

Were you wearing your cowboy hat?
Its OK...we understand...these things take time.:lol:

wittyfan

Referee
nqcowboy87 said:

Did you happen to stumble into the Pleasure Chest? :lol: