What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Rugby League player?

***MH***

Bench
Tell us who you think was the worst Rugby League player you've ever seen?

Mine would be Timana Tahu, god, i used to break out in a cold sweat every time referees drew him for a game.... Attrocious.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I cant really coment on all teams cause there are alot of duds i wouldnt have seen but Albert Fulavai and Greg Wolfgramm must surely rank among them

Roosterphin

Juniors
You must be kidding with Tahu...he is not the worst.

Running around at the moment ....Id say Willie Peters

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
You lot are tools, blind Freddy could see that Tahu and Hodges have a lot of talent. Granted Tahu has the odd shocker and Hodges is a complete dickhead, but they've still got a ton of talent. There are dozens of nevilles who've played half a season who were far, far worse. Crossan and Wolfgamm are two examples.

axl rose

Bench
Scott Fulton..words cant describe

Brad Myers

Chook Herron

Darren Clarke (one of ya best Alan Jones)

axl rose

Bench
lolesi said:
i win !
Don Tweedle!

What about the guy who played for the Knights and said he was a former Gridiron player. Greg Smith? anyway played one game and had a SHOCKER! basically blew a 20 point lead v bulldogs on his own.

i win!