What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Rugby League player?

***MH***

Bench
bluesbreaker said:
Hehe, nice shot there champ. Probably a little upset that there's such a thing as a bad referee.
i can cop that there are refs that are below standard if you can cop that players are too!

Whitty

Juniors
Raider 69 said:
I cant really coment on all teams cause there are alot of duds i wouldnt have seen but Albert Fulavai and Greg Wolfgramm must surely rank among them
Raider_69 said:
Tang said:
Hitro Okesene

that guy kicked arse man!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have to agree R69 - Hitro the Nitro was an absolute champion and Albert Fulavai was the most second rate footballer ever to lace on a boot. Matter of fact, he was so bad someone else probably had to lace the boots on for him.

parra_princess

Juniors
Ben KUSTO and Paul CARIAGE are the worst players ever to have played first grade. I can't believe they played. It certainly gives off the impression that any boofhead that can suck up to Brian Smith will play first grade playing for Parramatta.

There is about 100 duds I could name some of which you already have but I can't be bothered

Booyah

Bench
Jarrad Anderson or Don Tweedle.

Without a doubt in my mind, the 2 worst fisrt Graders of the new millenium.

Ben Anderson and Scott Fulton :lol: come very very close.

Phillips

Referee
Tang said:
Phillips said:
Hazem El Masri=worst player in the last 4 years :clap:

Yet has been the highest point scorer in the last two?

anyone would be the top point scorer if they can kick goals like he does....but that is all he does

aphelion

Juniors
Well at least that's SOMETHING!

Carige did absolutely nothing, unless costing Parramatta a grand final berth counts as something. So El Masri isn't the worst by a long way (and this is coming from someone who doesn't even rate him).

I think the entire city of Parramatta slapped a 500km restraining order on him.

axl rose

Bench
Booyah said:
Jarrad Anderson or Don Tweedle.

Without a doubt in my mind, the 2 worst fisrt Graders of the new millenium.

Scott Fulton :lol: come very very close.

It is very hard to say the name without laughing isnt it.

How about James Langaloa from Balmain

bluesbreaker

Bench
Mighty Heighty said:
bluesbreaker said:
Hehe, nice shot there champ. Probably a little upset that there's such a thing as a bad referee.
i (sic) can cop that there are refs that are below standard if you can cop that players are too!

IF you think Timana Tahu is the worst player in the game (Edit: don't want to start a flaming war here, i'll end the personal attacks at this :)).

To me, this comes off as a shot at my beloved Knights because i'm critisizing Kelvin, and it's an average shot at best... Of all of the shitty Knights, you picked TAHU? :D :D :D

rotfl.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Worst player to play for Australia: Ross Conlon

Worst player to play for NSW: Philip Duke

Worst player to ever play at club level: Greg Smith [The yank]

Southernsaint

Staff member
Was Phil Duke that bad or does he just get a bagging for that dropped pass in Origin??

If the latter, you could have Neville Glover as your worst Club player, Eelavation.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Parra_Eels

Bench
yes i do remember that knoghts guy. there was a thing in the paper about how he used to play gridiron. it was pl;ayed at telstra from memory and he just disappeared. paul cariage = worst kicker ever, cost us grand final in the greatest RL collapse of all time and just generally shithouse

Moffo

Referee
Worst Australian player was Paul Hauff, he was terrible

A lot of my personal favourites have been mentioned, although Michael Erickson and Stu Gailbraith were also shockers from a few years back

Of the current lot, surely Steve Crouch must rate as being fairly ordinary

Cheers,
Moffo

Iafeta

Referee
MadDogMason said:
Vinnie Anderson.... :lol: 8)

A test match, which resulted in a Kiwis victory over Australia where he personally scored two tries - consistently averages 30-40 tackles a game with a very high tackle efficiency rating...

Personally I think he's playing out of position, I think he's a natural second rower who could be an absolute star at it.

Latest posts