What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Rugby League player?

Anthony Minichiello is nothing more than a bloody puppet! Since when did Sesame Street characters play Rugby League????? Whats next is Big Bird and Cookie Monster looking for contracts from the Roosters :lol: :lol: :lol:

Minichiello looks like Count :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can never stop laughin when i see the guy play now, I keep thinkin that a puppet from Sesame Street is playing for the Roosters :lol: :lol:

Hoggy

Bench
Yeah that bloke is fkn useless.

As if you would pick him up when he was 28 to start with.

Parra_Eels

Bench
ah these names form parra's 'glory' days come back. whereat herron and cariage were absolute shockers. how did they get us to the 98 preliminary i'll never know. they earned my vote coz the great f**king collapse in 98

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Tasesa Lavea is hardly the worst player he got rookie of the year in 2000 and he is currently playing for the Auckland Blues super 12 side, i agree with bulgarelli that mutant handed us a win last year, and marc ellis although he wasn't the best league player he was an All Black and did score 5 tries in a World cup game for us

my vote HAS to go to Dennis Betts

steven_tiger

Juniors
- lupina kaufusi
- trent runciman
- lee murphy

geez... i shudder to think they used to play first grade for us :evil: :(

AdamH

Juniors
Andrew Hinson
Duncan MacGillivray
Phil Adamson

Tahu is awesome, how can anyone seriously say he's the worst RL player?

~knights~

Juniors
Mighty Heighty said:
Tell us who you think was the worst Rugby League player you've ever seen?

Mine would be Timana Tahu, god, i used to break out in a cold sweat every time referees drew him for a game.... Attrocious.

You just named an origin and Australian rep player as the WORST league player you've seen :oops:

Lucky your'e not a selector :lol:

Moffo

Referee
This 20 for the saints....something Russell???

He is bloody horrible based on what i have seen tonight

Muffdaddy said:
Chook said:
Nathan Wood

Chook.

I 2nd that.
Along with Brian Smith(union convert)
Darren Burns
David Barnhill(The Mock) He has never won a grand final and been in plenty. Always the bridesmaid...

Brian Batisse
Brad Tessman
Shane Whereat
Col Fraser
Les Cleal
Dean Carney
Brenton Pomery

Les Cleal? He had one year in Sydney and was a standout, week after week.

Jaime_Koeppe_Is_Hot said:
Anthony Minichiello is nothing more than a bloody puppet! Since when did Sesame Street characters play Rugby League????? Whats next is Big Bird and Cookie Monster looking for contracts from the Roosters :lol: :lol: :lol:

Minichiello looks like Count :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can never stop laughin when i see the guy play now, I keep thinkin that a puppet from Sesame Street is playing for the Roosters :lol: :lol:

That must be why his nickname's "The Count" ... :roll:

Kaz

junior
~knights~ said:
Mighty Heighty said:
Mine would be Timana Tahu, god, i used to break out in a cold sweat every time referees drew him for a game.... Attrocious.

You just named an origin and Australian rep player as the WORST league player you've seen :oops:

Lucky your'e not a selector :lol:

But everyone is still wondering what the selectors were doing in picking Tahu.