What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Rugby League player?

simon says

First Grade
I reckon that Andrew Lomu is an absolute dud.

The sharks must have been pumped siging him,but he has done nothing but drop balls,miss tackles give penalties.

Cost em plenty and Im surprised they keep picking him.

MEE

Juniors
Don Tweedle fo sho!

He's so slow that I had to stop off for lunch when he was doing a hitup.

hunter69 said:
timana tahu worst ever!
how many times has ANTHONY MINICHELLO used hin as a speed hump when the chook's have played the roosters.
so my vote goes to TAHU.
WHAT ARE YOU ON!-Tahu is the best damn finisher in the game!
Sure as hell better than old slow poke Burne
Gidley/Tahu=LETHAL!
I do remember sitting at energy aust stadium with 25000 screaming Newcastle fans yelling "RUN AT MINICHELLO"
And they did all night to the tune of 40-6
The only speed hump in the game/overated hack is/was and will remain so is- Brian Smith

hunter69

Juniors
HOLLA; THAT WAS 5 YEAR'S AGO. WHEN MINI WAS JUST A KID . NOW HE IS THE MOST DYNAMIC ATTACKER IN THE GAME. MOST HIT-UP'S. MOST YARD'S. MOST LINE BREAK'S. ALL CLASS.
PLUS THE KNIGHTS HAVEN'T BEATEN THE CHOOK'S IN THERE LAST 5 GAMES OR OVER AT LEAST 2 OR 3 YEAR'S. SO PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A**. YOU GREY HAIRED GIT.
GO THE CHOOK'S :D

rooster69

Juniors
Steve Edmed......and the reason why , this clown appeared to have wrists for hands and was being paid $200 grand a season at the height of the Super League War.
Now tell me being at the right place at the right time...............

axl rose

Bench
rooster69 said:
Steve Edmed......and the reason why , this clown appeared to have wrists for hands and was being paid $200 grand a season at the height of the Super League War.

Just means he was overpaid ( like the rest of them) not the worst player ever. At least Edmed played first grade, there were reserve graders getting 100 grand (fulton)

hunter69 said:
HOLLA; THAT WAS 5 YEAR'S AGO. WHEN MINI WAS JUST A KID . NOW HE IS THE MOST DYNAMIC ATTACKER IN THE GAME. MOST HIT-UP'S. MOST YARD'S. MOST LINE BREAK'S. ALL CLASS.
PLUS THE KNIGHTS HAVEN'T BEATEN THE CHOOK'S IN THERE LAST 5 GAMES OR OVER AT LEAST 2 OR 3 YEAR'S. SO PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A**. YOU GREY HAIRED GIT.
GO THE CHOOK'S :D
Take....the.....caps....lock.....off....and ....stop......yelling.
Not once in 2 years eh?
Jeez that coincides with Johns Broken back-Broken neck-Broken Knee
Come back and play us when the games best is on the paddock!
PPPFFFFTTT-that was 2001 semi and we handed the Goosters their asses :lol: :lol: :D

Bib

Juniors
axl rose said:
rooster69 said:

Just means he was overpaid ( like the rest of them) not the worst player ever. At least Edmed played first grade, there were reserve graders getting 100 grand (fulton)

I know steve played in the 89 grand final, but was he around during the super league days? Can someone find his stats cos im a tigers supporter and i cant remember him playing for the sydney tigers

axl rose

Bench
Bib said:
axl rose said:
rooster69 said:

I know steve played in the 89 grand final, but was he around during the super league days? Can someone find his stats cos im a tigers supporter and i cant remember him playing for the sydney tigers

as rooster69 was saying he signed a huge Ribot League deal & it was with North Queensland.

anjado

Juniors
Don Tweedle
Chad Halliday
Illy Toga
Greg Smith
most of the parramatta and gold coast teams from the early 90's