What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst team of the last 5 years

Canard

Immortal
Carl Webb should be in the team and (c).

Anyone that earnt 350K or so and played as badly as he did in that timeframe fits the bill.

Hell, you could fit an entire Cowboys team that would outcrap the OP's original lineup.

MuTT

Juniors
Nick Youngquest is one that comes to mind. I think he even admitted as such online somewhere.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
As a half he was, but as a hooker be is nearly fringe first grade material. Has racked up 40+ tackles there a few times and anyone who can put enough heart and effort to do that isn't "completely" useless. Saying that ciraldo got himself a 50+ tackle game last season lol

NAS

Juniors
1. Shannon Mcdonnell
2. Michael Bani
3. Joseph Tomane
4. Bronx Goodwin
5. Michael Lett
6. Daniel Mortimer
7. John Morris
8. Garret Crossman
9. George Ndaira
10. Daine Laurie
11. Ryan Tandy
12. Gary Warburton
13. Ben Rogers

14. Jeff Robson
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Manase Manuokafoa
17. Yileen Gordon

There's some woeful footballers in that lot.....between the two of us we're getting there. Morris I'll disagree with you on...Dureau was a far worse footballer for mine. I reckon Ndaira was better than Flanagan, but that's a subjective close call.

Garrett Crossman is an inspired choice!

DeeJ

Bench
Most Broncos fans will suggest Steve Michaels.

Also, no Tim Smith? He might not have played enough games recently to fit the criteria but one of his games for the sharks last season was so bad he should get an automatic entry.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Most Broncos fans will suggest Steve Michaels.

Also, no Tim Smith? He might not have played enough games recently to fit the criteria but one of his games for the sharks last season was so bad he should get an automatic entry.

Agreed Steve Michaels and Dale Copley has shown great promise at times.

fourxman

Juniors
Some players i would like to throw in the mix:
Craig Frawley
Andrew Emilio
David Howell
Scott Minto