What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would a "Designated Player" system be beneficial for the NRL?

Milhouse2020

Juniors
I was talking to a friend about this and I figured it would be an interesting discussion to put here.

We were talking about how the benefits of having a "Designated Player" system in the NRL. I believe it's time for the NRL to implement this system. One major reason is that it will allow clubs to retain their star player without risking a salary cap breach. the added benefit is that it allows for weaker clubs to attract a star player to be competitive.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Canard

Immortal
I was talking to a friend about this and I figured it would be an interesting discussion to put here.

We were talking about how the benefits of having a "Designated Player" system in the NRL. I believe it's time for the NRL to implement this system. One major reason is that it will allow clubs to retain their star player without risking a salary cap breach. the added benefit is that it allows for weaker clubs to attract a star player to be competitive.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
This dickhead

Latest posts